He was looking dead drop handsome but the most alluring thing which made me fall for him once again was his million dollar smile .

Uncle Robert saw me and he came forward to take me til Randhir.As a guardian ,he too had the fatherly
right on me .

"Ready to be my queen..."his whispered near my shoulder erupted goosebumps on my body once we sat on the alter and the priest started the rituals whereas  I could hardly understand whatever he was chanting.

We took oath to love ,to stand as shield in each other ' worse time,to love each other til eternity ,to promise a lifetime togetherness in every phase of life no matter good or grey days.

"In this auspicious moment under God's grace and his blessings I am declaring you as man end wife..."the priest announced .

And I became his Queen...

He entwined our hands ,squeezed them as a sign of promising the same which we did minutes back.

"Congratulations Mrs. Shekhawat.."he chimed with his ever charming smile.

"Same to you Mr. Shekhawat.."I replied with same intensity.

And we started our journey as a married couple who was in love like maniacs.

"So whats next.. queen.."he seductively hushed inaudible
to others.

His desired eyes bored with mine.It was my turn to aver him my raw passion of love I had more than ample for him.I loosely hang my hands around his neck and kissed his lips like nectar.He groaned like a amorous animal and scooped me in his arms.

Throwing me on the bed ,he hovered upon me whereas his jacket found some corner of the room along
with his shirt.

His intense eyes were studying me.

"What are you looking at..?"I asked him playfully but next second frowened when I felt wet on my cleavage.

Fuck he was crying!

"Hey..what is it..?"I wiped them with my palms.

"I am sorry for keeping you in illusion when I was busy planing a revenge on your Daddy.."he let out his guilt ridden pain.

"David.."I corrected.I loathed even
his mention now.

He took a sharp intake of breath ,"Yeah that bastard..please forgive me Sanyukta lest I won't come over my guilt.."he said .His head was buried into my chest.

"You don't need to feel sorry about something which I forgot long back Randhir..and I think you should too look forward in our married life... leaving our past in past itself..."I stated in a deep serious voice.

This time he looked at me.Thank God he stop crying."Randhir I trust you more than I trust anyone in my life..I trust you more than my own self..you give me a reason to live this life..again when I thought to engulf dea.."rest of the words died in my throat as his teeth vigorously chewed my lips
in furiousity.

I parted my lips to give him the entrance he wanted.Our lust overtook our sanity and soon rest of our clothes  kissed the floor.

I sucked his Adam's apple to urge him to break the pause we put on our intimacy since our first make out.

"Randhir...I want you now..or I'll kick you out of the room..then sleep with the stars.."I groaned in frustration but my warning ignited his desires and with a single strock he merged
our bodies.

Again we tasted the rawest shade of love without any fear or social predicaments that would imposed on us because the almighty Himself merged our soul and destiny together.

"I love you...so much my Gangster Queen.."he panted slipping beside me .

"I love you too my Mafia King.."I kissed the initial 'SR' tattooed on the right side of his chest .

"So..where do you wanna go for honeymoon...?"he asked me while his fingers made circles on my forearm.

"Wherever you take me..I just want you in my arms forever.."I replied and closed my eyes to catch the most beautiful sleep of my life.

I learned many things from my past. Primarily, how not to be in a relationship.

Great people said time is the best teacher.

He showed me how to hate less, and love more. He was a stranger who did more good for me than my own father ever could.

No matter how hard I tried to run away from it, love’s power changed me...

My Gangster boy changed me..

You changed my life now you are
my life..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theme: Gangster girl and her boy.

The challenge has been completed by me :- ReaChakravarti aesana0710
************************************
Here is the end of this story.

I want to thank them all who supported,voted and commented on this story throughout .

It was indeed a challenge for me as I always wanted to write a mafia story on Sandhir but never did before...

Here I am signing off.

Will come with my pending works.

~~Trishla Singh😊😊😊