The Heiress

Sanyukta...

All four of us I,Daddy,Mum and uncle Robert were having our meal on the dining table of coarse fabulously cooked by my chef Mum.

"Robert... Sanyukta is too joining us tomorrow in the auction..."Daddy said to Uncle wobbly.

Uncle dropped his fork in the table with chicken chunk stuck into it and stared at daddy as if he saw a ghost.

For a moment but I didn't like his gesture but kept mum coz I respect him equally as my Daddy.He plays the role of my guardian in the absence of Daddy but it doesn't mean he always treats me like a fragile doll which
I am not .

"Boss I don't need to remind you what kind of people will be there..I mean there are high chances of violent renounter among mafia gangs.If princess will join us , her life may be in danger.."Uncle put his insecurity.

"But uncle..I can face them..for God's sake I am turning 25 ,I've slaughtered numberless dogs under my heel...it's high time uncle now I should also learn to do business rather than killing some mere pests.."I revolted .

"Calm down.. Princess..and have
your food first.."my Mum squeezed my knuckles which turned white
in anger.

Daddy also gestured me to do the same and then averted his gaze
to uncle.

"She is right Robert..you and I won't get younger now..so it's better if she will learn our every business skills...and I have full faith on her..."Daddy said to uncle after which he didn't oppose further.

I smirked at him victoriously.

"Okay..boss be ready on time..I'll be here around ten in the morning..."uncle said before leaving.

"Princess...go and take some rest..I'll see you in the morning.."my Daddy kissed my forehead and left to his own room.

I turned to Mum and find her putting lid on the bowls.I held her palms and she looked at me confused by my sudden action.

"Do you need something honey...?"
she asked me .

"Yeah..a mind numbing head massage from your magical fingers..."I smiled encircling my hands loosely around her neck.

She smiled back on me and ruffled
my hairs.Her eyes suddenly became moist .I frowned as I hardly see
her crying.

"Mumma..what happened..?"I asked her worriedly.

"Nothing..it just..how will I live after your marriage..you'll go away..with your Prince.."she said.

"Ahh...you really made me scared Mum.."I rolled my eyes on her
silly reason.

"You think it's a joke..I can't even imagine of you being away from me..Sanyu.."she hit my shoulder in annoyance.

"Mumma..if you're troubling yours tr thinking about our separation then let me clear one thing to you..that I am born to kill and rule not for being a beloved or wife of someone..."I said and my voice held determination.

Her face became stiff and she freed herself from my hold.

"Sanyu..you know..I fell in love with your Daddy in spite of knowing
about him ...but when you were born as a result of our love ,I thought my child won't follow her Dad's footsteps..I wished you to inherit human qualities..nor like your dad's.."she said.Her tone was upset.

"Mum...I don't kill innocents but those who tries to harm or reach Daddy..is it wrong for a child to protect his or her parents..I am doing my duties of a child...and I don't feel it's wrong..."
I replied her .I hate to argue with her but sometimes she makes me to .