·CHAPTER FIVE·

~Joanna's P.o.v~

i just stood up until it was time to get ready for school but faked it when Calum left early to go home because he didn't have clothes for the next day. I got up and jumped in the shower and did my business(ya know what i mean). I looked threw my clothes and pulled an outfit together which was a pair of black leggings, converse and a red and black flannel with a black tank top.

I asked Calum if he could pick me up at my house at 7:30am. Right now it was 7:15 so i decided to put on some light make up. After that I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see my boyfriend in a beanie, sweat shirt and skinny jeans with all black vans.

"Looking good Hood," he smiled at my words which caused me to smile. oh God after 2 years together this bitch still makes my stomach flip around.

"Not so bad yourself Joe." ugh that nickname i literally hated it when people called me that but hey its Cal, I'll let it slide."let's go"

"Alright" I grabbed my book bag and locked the door behind me and headed towards the car.

-

I'm going to be honest i know I'm head cheerleader and all but im not like a typical cheerleader who is popular and always parties. no no no when i was chosen for captain by the coach people would talk behind my back and my"friends" did too. so now i just hang out with my best friends Destiny, Ashton and Luke.

I was always called stupid and people would say things like 'why is she captain she doesn't have the body for it' or 'she so fat surprised people could get her to the top of the pyramid'. it got me and sometimes i came so close to quitting. It was already bad enough Calums ex ,Jazlynn, was on the team too. She was the schools protest girl and of course everyone believed her so when she told the school rumors about me people would obviously believe her.

we got at school and as soon as we walked into those gates people were staring at me and whispering. Why is it me who always gets picked on. I gave Calum a kiss as i walked off to my locker. i saw Destiny and she saw me then her eyes widen and she started walking towards me.

"Oh my God are you okay? How are you taking it so you need any one to talk to? is-" She quickly asked and you could here her panic. She is the only one who gets me.. well i knew her for six years so that explains.

"Destiny I'm fine it's just hard right now." i sighed."was thinking of quitting the team so i can have time to myself because i don't think i can do it."

"I get it its okay you need time after all that's happened." she understood and that's what caused me to smile and she smiled her self. but that disappeared when she. "But you know how Jazlynn is popular and people always believe her.. well she told people around school that you were a stubborn and stuck up bitch who never will get a life and you're only captain to be popular and ruin her reputation."

"B-but that's not true and you know that."I responded with sadness and you could hear it in my voice. tears were coming out of my eyes and down my cheeks.

Destiny wiped my cheeks and pulled me into a hug and i just sobbed into her chest. "Of course i know its not true and you don't need to listen to that. you know the truth and that's the only thing that matters. you're real friends know the truth and nothing else should mean more."

the bell rang i gave her a small smile and waved goodbye as she walked to her class. I walked in and sat in my seat and leaned my back against the back of the chair. i thought about what Jazlynn told every one and people were staring. Tears were going to spill out of my eyes and suddenly same one tapped my shoulder from behind which caused me to wince.

I turned to around to see Michael.

"Oh my God do not do that aga-" i began to speak.

Michael interrupted me as i was talking. "Joanna why are you crying who do i need to hurt."