·CHAPTER FOUR·

~Joanna's P.o.v~

I walked in the door and ran upstairs to make sure if Calum saw us. As I'm walking upstairs thoughts filled my head. 'why would he have feelings for me its been one day since i met Michael. I'm not even pretty'. As I get up to the loft Cal is asleep from watching the movie. I didn't want to wake him up because he looked so adorable so I went down to the kitchen and open the refrigerator and get an apple.

"Joanna?" Calum called out as he walked down the stairs. His hair was messy and his voice was dry. It was kind of hot.

"I'm in the kitchen, eating" I answered. I bit into the apple as i scrolled down my news feed on twitter. 'I don't know if I should tell him about Michael or not. Nothing really happened. he tried to kiss me.. I'm really confused right now. Why would Michael try to kiss me? He knows I'm with Calum.' I was staring at my phone and I got a text from him. I got a text from Michael.

Michael:);p

Joanna I'm really sorry.. i guess i just wanted to kiss you i don't know what is wrong with me I get it if you don't want to talk to me anymore bye xx

When I read this text I instantly looked at Calum who was eating a bowl of cereal. whenever he's here he always make himself feel at home. I looked back at my phone and to text Michael back.

Joanna;3

Michael no worries it's just a crush you'll eventually get over.. why would i stop talking to you you're an awesome guy I'm sorry for acting like a bitch xx

I didn't want to make him feel bad so i just told him it was okay. I left the kitchen to go back to my room and rest. as I lay down on my bed i stare up at the ceiling wondering what's going to happen next. Florida was a great place and cheered me up but right now I don't think anything would cheer me up.

MY PAST.. I suddenly remembered the past.. I looked at my arms and removed the dozens of bracelets covering my scars. I felt tears trying to escape my eyes. I haven't held a blade or sliced my arm since 7th grade. Calum was the one who made me stop. People had seen them and judged me for being stupid. I remember That one person who always crossed the line of bullying. I always try to forget but it never happens.

I decided to clear my mind of every single negative thought and rest. Before I closed my eyes I checked my phone and the time was 7:36pm. I rested my eyes and before it fell asleep.

*few hours later*

i wake up to my stomach hurting and Calums sleeping next to me. I checked my phone and it was 2:32am. I laid back and put my earbuds in to listen to music. I stared around the room thinking. I had woken myself up and there was no way I was going back to bed soon so I got up to go eat. I had. Its hard being alone with no other family around me. It hurt without my parents to talk to. I want things to go back to normal.

++++++++

a/n... i know its short but i might update later idk if i have time but if i do i will update

its hard to think of i just come up with it as i right i plan nothing so sorry if it sucks