Majority of the students were whispering, some you could hear mutter a curse as they walk the school corridors, someone even gasped an "Oh my god!" so loud when Alison left a kiss on Emily's cheek while walking out of the blue. The gesture elicited a sweet smile onto Emily's lips. Emily tried her best to ignore the eager eyes following them. Alison was never the affectionate type so the kiss on the cheek surprised even Hanna, Aria and Spence. But the girls kept the surprise to themselves and walked casually behind Alison and Emily.

When the girls finally found their usual place at the cafeteria, Alison and Emily were immediately out of sight, leaving the girls entirely clueless.

Emily was almost walking twice faster than her usual pace which is a feat because she's a fast walker. For a moment she wondered how Alison had suddenly the pace of an athlete. Alison had always been the kind of girl who took the time to strut herself, walk slowly making sure she's noticed. But the Alison she's with right now is more carefree and impulsive--two traits she thought Alison didn't have in her.

Alison curiously looked at the classrooms, somewhat relieved that other students are no longer making a feast out of her "statement"--her walking with Emily with hands intertwined. Seeing finally an empty classroom at the end corner of the hallway, Alison slightly gripped Emily's hand tighter to gesture her to enter the classroom. A clueless Emily followed Alison, trusting whatever her intentions are.

"What are we doing here? Did you forget something?" Emily asked curiously.

Instead of replying, Alison paused for a smile and pulled Emily closer to her, blue orbs staring lovingly at Emily, closing their gap with a kiss. The two kissed hungrily, careful not to make even the lightest moan, both not wanting to get caught.

"Okay?" Emily uttered in a soft voice, following a sweet smile curved on her lips, her brows lightly furrowed over Alison's audacity.

"What, Ems. I've been wanting to kiss you since I woke up this morning and of course I can't do it at your porch or else your mom would start asking questions," Alison said sheepishly, her eyes were soft and reflected of happiness.

"Not... Complaining... Because... Your Emily... Likes... Kissing you... Too," Emily said in between her kisses, cupping Alison's beautiful face, her thumbs gently making circles onto Alison's cheeks, her gesture earned her a wide smile from Alison.

Alison, feeling washed over by emotions hearing Emily say "your Emily", attempted to kiss Emily again but Emily slightly moved her head so Alison's kiss landed on her cheek instead.

"You should know Ems I wasn't aiming for that," Alison whined, a smirk rather evident on her lips.

"I know, love. But... They might be looking for us already. Much as I enjoy kissing you we have to get back to them. Plus I'm starving."

"Go back? Says who?" Alison replied stubbornly.

"Says your Emily. On a brighter note, you're coming with me after school, " both Emily's hand held Ali's.

"Do the girls really have to go with us? Aria can babysit Spencer and Hanna. I'd rather you babysit me doing a whole lot of inappropriate things to you," Alison said flirtatiously with a wink, making Emily instantly blush.

"Sorry, love. You're stuck with me and the girls after class."

20 mins later...

"Where the hell have you guys been? We already finished eating." Spencer asked, her eyes set towards the book she's reading. Aria remained quiet but she had a teasing look in her eyes. Hanna stopped flipping over her Cosmopolitan mag and threw both Emily and Alison a long puzzled look.