Chapter 16: Horrors of the dark mist. The beginning of chaos.

Start from the beginning

Vert: It would seem we've been captured again from the looks of it...

Neptune: How though?? Last thing I remember is...

Then as if we were all synchronized, we each remembered what had happen before each had passed out. Back at the party, Dionix came in after weakening us using a trick with the anti-crystals against us. (Y/n) was the one who took most of the damage from what Dionix did to him as we could only watch him struggle in pain. Before we were taken though, Dionix had stabbed (Y/n) through his chest to make him bleed out.

Blanc: That bastard! When I get out of these cuffs, I will-!!

Dionix: You'll do what exactly? Strangle me until I become unconscious or something like that? As if you can anyway.

As if on cue, Dionix shows himself as he walks towards us. From what he did to (Y/n) earlier today, makes me mad that I can't get back at him due to my current situation.

Dionix: Those cuffs have been reinforced to keep you goddesses trapped. Even if you wanted to escape, it won't happen.

Noire: What makes you so sure huh?

Dionix: Because I have plans for all four of you.

Vert: Plans?

Neptune was about to say something until I cut in.

Noire: Neptune... I swear, if you make a joke right now, I will seriously hurt you later.

Neptune: W-What? What do you mean?? I have no idea what you're talking about~ *Whistles*

Noire: My point exactly Neptune!!

Dionix: Be quiet!! Your insufferable arguing is just annoying!

Blanc: Trust us, this happens a lot. But what can you do, just let things be as normal as possible I say...

Vert: Indeed...

Dionix: No matter. As long as you four are here, my plan can be executed.

Blanc: What plan?? What could you possibly need us for?

Dionix: To lure "him" here.

Neptune: "Him??" Oh, please tell me it's not that guy from the Powerpuff Girls... Reminds me of Anonydeath, but even creepier... *shivers*

Everyone looks at Neptune, including me, as Blanc, Vert and myself sigh at her meta reference with a cringe at the end.

Dionix: I'm going to ignore whatever that means... But whatever you're thinking of, no.

Dionix then pulls out a remote and presses a button as a screen pops up showing (Y/n)'s team in the second section of the base planning how to handle the current obstacle in their path.

Dionix: Who I plan on luring here, is none other, than (Y/n).

Noire: Of course he and the others would come for us. Why wouldn't they?

Dionix: That's because I wanted them to come rescue you.

Blanc: So this is a trap then I take it?

Dionix: Yes. Though, this trap is more specifically towards your lover, you three goddesses.

Me, Neptune and Blanc look at each other remembering the forced confession (Y/n) had to do until Dionix was through with hearing what (Y/n) was saying.

Neptune: Just try your best again "Dio," (Y/n) will Nep you up like last time. Guaranteed! Plus, thank god for no steamrollers in this room...