"I wish I could have you right now."

"Me too." You replied gasping. You've been doing your best not to pounce on him. Especially since Goten slept with both of you last night. It is very possible that he may sleep with you two again tonight due to what he previously mentioned - he doesn't get to sleep with his brother as often as he'd like.

You continued to quickly moan as Gohan kept tracing his lips over your neck but you slowly pushed him away.

"You know we can't do that stuff at your parent's house." You said smiling.

He jokingly sighed.

"I know we can't. I wish we could though."

"You know Goten might sleep with us again."

"Knowing him, he'll be in any second." Of course in that second, Goten comes rushing into the room.

"Hey, guys! Hey, guys! Ready for bed? Ready for bed?"

"Yeah, buddy! We're ready for bed. Hope in first."

"Okay!" Goten shouted as he was already in his Christmas pajamas. He quickly got under the covers and started to relax. You and Gohan changed into your Christmas pajamas as well. His mom surprised you two with a matching set. You two kissed each other goodnight, got into bed with Goten and fell asleep.

Luckily, you didn't have a nightmare this time.

By the next morning, you weren't woken up by Gohan or Goten. Gohan told Goten not to wake you up because he wanted you to sleep a little more. Gohan finished the packing and went with Goten into the kitchen to help their mom with breakfast. 

A few hours later, you woke up and it was about 10 am - still the morning. You still have some days where you struggle with sleep or you struggle to wake up. During those moments, you would remember what some professionals had brought up to you. Those are the times when you have to try to not be so hard on yourself and to be kinder to yourself. When you didn't wake up at the time you wanted to, with Gohan, you only sighed and reminded yourself that today can still be a good day.

You slowly got up and checked to make sure that everything in the room was where its supposed to be. You saw that Gohan had finished packing and everything is pretty much set for when you two leave later. You almost felt sad about leaving because of how wonderful this Christmas was. It was probably the best Christmas you've had in a very long time. You ate amazing food, surrounded by thoughtful and caring people, and you got to do it all with the person you love who you're not engaged to.

Yup, best Christmas ever.

You changed your clothes, went to the bathroom to freshen up and afterward made your way to the kitchen with all the bags in hand. Gohan saw from the kitchen.

"(y/n)! I could have gotten the bags for you!" You giggled at his response.

"It's okay, Gohan. I can manage myself."

"Gohan! Let your fiance do what she thinks is best too!" His mother cried.

"Yes mother," Gohan replied. You smiled and thought their relationship is so cute. 

"What's for breakfast?" You asked.

"Pancakes with bacon and sausage and eggs!" Goten replied. You walked in the kitchen and saw their dad still eating.

"This is his fourth serving," Chichi said sounding slightly annoyed.

"I'm sorry, Chichi! It's not my fault that your cooking is so good!" She blushed a little. They're so cute too you thought. You wondered if you and Gohan look that cute to other people.

"Get ready to prepare plenty of large portions of food for Gohan," Chichi said to you. You were a little surprised to hear that because Gohan does most of the cooking.

"Oh? But...Gohan does most of the cooking..."

"Oh?! I didn't know that!"

"Yeah, mom! Piccolo ended up teaching me a bunch of stuff! He said I had to be able to survive in the wilderness and the main way was knowing how to cook a bunch of stuff. Along with some of the stuff you taught me of course."

Then, Chichi looked over at you.

"So, do you know how to cook?" She asked curiously.

"I do! But, Gohan normally beats me to the kitchen." He smiled. Since everyone had already eaten, Chichi said it was okay for you to eat as much as you want since there is still plenty of food left before leaving.

She, Gohan and Goten went to the living to watch some TV together and you were alone with his father in the kitchen since he was still eating.

"So! Has Gohan brought up the tournament yet?" That didn't take long.

"He has! But, he hasn't told me much about it. He just told me that you two talked about it."

"I see. Well! I think he'll be great!"

"I think so too!"

"Yeah!?"

"Of course! Gohan is so strong. I think he can do anything."

He paused.

"I think so too."