Something 👌Spicy👌

Yuuri~
  You fell asleep on Yuuri's bed so he just ended up cuddling you. You woke up to a nice but odd feeling on your neck. You opened your eyes and looked at Yuuri who was kissed your neck and sometimes nibbling a little. You blushed and he saw that you were awake so he started to bite and suck a bit more leaving little marks on your neck. You bit your lip to try to hold back a moan, but it was no use. "Ahh~" he smiled and kissed your lips. "What a wonderful sound to hear in the morning~"

Viktor~
  You and Viktor were in a hot spring. You went over to him and sat on his lap facing him. "Hey babygirl~" he grabbed your chin and kissed you softly, he pulled away and you pulled him back for more. You kissed each other passionately, you occasionally would grind your hips on his earning a low growl in response. To you, this was the hottest thing on earth until Makkachin jumped on top of you guys.

Yurio~
  You just got home from a party. "Hey babe!" Yurio hugged you and kissed you. "Hey! Can you help me unzip my dress?" He was a little flustered at first but you had him do it for a reason. He unzipped it and you let it fall to the ground so your leopard print bra and black lace panties would be showing. He grabbed your waist and smiled "god you're so hot kitten~" he pulled you into his room where you both had a hot make out session then watched a movie, cuddled and went to bed.