18

As expected, the race track was packed full of people. Each one trying to get to the front of the crowd and get to the front to watch the cars speed past. Tony, being rich, managed to get him and Steve seats with a good view. The seats were red and plastic, but still better than the cold, hard ground that all of the other spectators had to sit on. Not that Tony even sat on his seat. As soon as Steve had sat down, he was straight onto his lap.

"Tony, I can't see the race." Steve said. Tony was sat facing him, blocking the blonde's entire view.

"You don't need to see it yet." Tony whispered. That sounded like he had something planned. Steve looked up all innocent and Tony just couldn't help but lay his lips on to the other males. 

Thats when someone decided to should a very offensive word at them which begins with 'F' and will not be written in this story. Instead of this offensive word for a gay person, I will use the word 'Fishstick'.

"Fishsticks!" Some guy yelled as he walked past them. Tony pulled off the kiss and looked at him.

"The correct term that you are looking for is 'homosexual'." Tony said. A snarky comment, just like he always does. The guy stopped walking and turned around.

"No, I meant Fishsticks. I would have said homosexuals if I had meant homosexuals." He narrowed his eyes and started to walk towards them. "Now, have you got any more stupid comments?"

"You know. Fishsticks isn't a nice term." Tony said. And that's when a hand wrapped around his throat. The man having the intent to both scare, and probably kill the young Stark.

"Don't think that I don't know who you are, Stark. You deserve no fair treatment from me and neither does your gay little boyfriend who is hyped up on steroids." Steve shift. Tony's face was turning red from the lack of oxygen.

"Sir. I think that it is best that you let go of him now and go find your seat." Steve interjected, in an attempt to save Tony's life. The man let go and stormed away. "Are you okay?" He asked as Tony coughed for air. 

The male slid off Steve's lap and sat in his own seat as he felt his eyes tear up. Steve wrapped his arm around Tony and pulled his head into his chest. He didn't like the fact that he was crying. He hated what had just happened. After a while, Steve thought Tony had gone to sleep- but in reality, he had just calmed down.

Tony sat up and looked at Steve.

"I'm just going to get a drink." He stood up and left.