16

Tony's POV

I awoke to feel a pair of legs tangled around mine and arms wrapped tightly around my waist. I rolled over to see a nude, sleeping Steve Rogers. My mind decided to play tricks on me and i started to think that we had slept together.

I sat up and looked at the sleeping male. He was so handsome that I wouldn't mind if I had slept with him. Honestly, even though I know we never, I wish we had. Steve's eyes fluttered open and he sat up to look at me. 

"Hey" He whispered and kissed my cheek. I blushed heavily and took it one further by kissing his lips. The kiss was short lived but it felt like it lasted forever.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him. He shrugged. He still looked so tired. I was half expecting him to say 'you' to answer my question.

"Play some video games... Go out for a meal tonight?" He requested. I smiled. Such a gentleman. Once again, I had to ruin it.

"Do you believe that I give out free blowjobs?" He stared at me blankly, like he was very confused. I reached for my phone. "It's just that ... Well everyone else believes I do." Steve took the phone out of my hand.

"The only person I expect you to give a blowjob to is your boyfriend, when you are ready too." So basically he was asking for a blowjob too. "Not every random guy you see at school." I chuckled.

"Well...I am ready..." I said. Steve watched me go under the covers.

Steve's POV

I didn't expect him to say he was ready, I expected him to wait a little bit. When he went under the covers my eyes widened. But I am not gonna pretend that it wasn't pleasurable. It was actually kind of amazing. I will have to pay him back some time for it. My release came and Tony crawled back up from the depths of being under the duvet. He laid his head on my chest.

"How was that?" He asked, "it was the first one I've ever given."

"It was great. Next time, I'll give you one... Or more." I don't know why I added 'or more' onto the end. I was tired. It is like 8 am and i've woken up to that. Tony looked tired too. My hand found its way onto his head and started to stroke his hair. "You're getting a beard." I told him.

"I know. I want a goatee. I think they look cool." He sounded to innocent. It makes me want to cry that so much bad stuff has happened to him.

"I think you'll look amazing with a goatee." I could sense a smile form on Tony's face.

"I don't want to go back to school on Monday. I am actually scared to" he said. I don't blame him. I've seen some of the posts. Some of the photoshops. People had started to photoshop him with me. It's not very fair. 

"It'll be fine. I won't leave your side. Okay?" I kissed his head.