"Anything for you, beautiful" Dean bent down and picked me up, carrying me bridal style.

"Wait I'm heavy, put me down!" I said

"No you're not Nani, chill"

He carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He took off his shirt and jeans, getting in beside me.

I turned on the tv and the first thing I see was Deans face.

Oh god what now.

Dean listened intently to what she was saying. I really need to learn Korean. Then a picture of me popped up

"씨발!" Dean said

"What's wrong what's she saying?"

"That bastard works fast! I knew we shouldn't have trusted him."

"Dean what is it damn!"

"They know you're pregnant."

We've been so private about this whole thing.

"Jake?"

"Jake." He growled

"Well at Least it's not a sex tape..." I chuckle

"I didn't want the public to know just yet. I had plans. I can't believe he continues to do this shit"

"It's okay baby, can't we report his or something?" I ask

"I'll have my manager look into it." He sighed and frustratedly rubbed his face

"Dean..."

He didn't answer

"Baby?"

I move behind him and kiss his neck. I lightly massage his tense shoulders, he begins to relax.

"I love you Dean." I said leaving light pecks on his back then wrapping my arms around him.

"I love you too Nani" he rubbed my hands

"I'm going to take you out to a nice dinner tomorrow after my studio session." He added

"We haven't been out in a few days,"

"I know, I owe this to you."

I come from behind him and move to his lap.

"Nani, I'm not in the mood right now. I have a lot on my mind."

I kiss his lips softly, and he kisses back. I gently lay him back and place his arms above his head.

"You being dominant is a turn on." He said softly, biting his lip

"Shh."

I place my lips to his once again and we began to fight for dominance. I began sucking his bottom lip and his hands went straight to my ass, squeezing it. I began leaving wet kisses on his neck. Sucking sweetly at his soft skin.

I found his sweet spot

"Fuck Nani." He grunted

I continued sucking and nipping away. I felt the stiffness in his boxers and I began grinding lightly.

"Ah" he groaned

"That feel good baby?" I moan into his ear

"Stop teasing."

I reach my hand into his boxers and grab his dick. I began pumping slowly, feeling how veiny his dick was.

I move down so my head was over his hard shaft. I slowly lick his tip while looking at him. His hooded eyes stared down at me as his mouth was parted.

I took all of him into my mouth slowly causing him to inhale sharply.

I sped up, Dean began bucking his upwards and placed his hand in my hair. Pushing me farther down. I focus on trying not to gag while I hallowed my mouth as I sucked.

"Shit beautiful. Just like that, you look so beautiful sucking my dick." He grunted

I began playing with his balls and that drove him crazy.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum baby."

I began sucking slower but harder.

"Right there baby, r-right there." He moaned

His warm seed shot into my mouth and I waited till he was finished to swallow. I licked the tip with my tongue. He tender up at the feeling.

"I'm sensitive baby."

I licked one more time and smirked.

"Your turn." He said sitting up and devouring me.