Chapter 27

Alana POV

Aj was helping me get ready to leave the hospital. Jon left to go catch up with Colby and Joe to inform them in person of what of all has happened. I pulled out my iphone and tweeted out to wwe and unvierse to let everyone know that i was okay. Summer Rae and all the divas were blowing up my phone to make sure I was okay! I liked all the attention. AJ and I walked outside of the hospital, i looked around and it amazing to be outside. Since I was leavin in all the same day I had to take a week off from work. It was cool, I wont be losing my title like other superstars had to in the past. AJ dropped me off at the hotel. For the next few weeks the WWE is in florida, and its gonna suck because AJ is working just about everyday. I am unsure about Jon, but Im gonna relax and enjoy life. I said goodbye to AJ and she hugged me and said need anything give me a call or text. I love you boo and said thanks and love you too.. I walked into the hotel room and turned on the tv and crashed on the bed.

Jon POV

Aj sent me a text saying that she dropped Alana off at the Hilton and she was in 231. I thought to myself I had to see her. I got into the car and drove to the hotel. I had to see her. I needed to see her. I have missed her so much. I know today i was with her for a short amount of time but thats not fair because well her best friend was there. I needed some us time. I reached the hotel, and looked up and saw Kurt Lesnar talking to the guy at the front desk. I watched him as he headed to 231, and knocked on the door.

Alana POV

I woke up to a pounding on the door. I got out of bed, I answered the door and there was my SOB of father standing there. I looked at him and said What the Hell are you doing here? Kurt looked at me and said Brock called me and told me that you were in the hospital and i wanted to come and check up on you. I said I am fine. I suggest you get out, and Kurt looked at me and said No. your coming back to columbia with me, and you are quittng the WWE, and coming home with me. He grabs me by the arm and I break free and I looked into his eyes and said I rather burn in hell then ever to live with you and be miserable all over again. GET OUT or Im calling the cops. Kurt said I am not leaving. then I see Jon standing in the door, and he said is there a problem Mr. Lesnar? I saw him balling up his fists.

jon POV

Alana ran into my arms and i put my arm around her and told Mr Lesnar that he wasnt taking Alana anywhere,and Kurt turned to me and said you cant make me. I looked at him and said I cant but he and they can. I moved to the side.

Alana POV

I looked up and saw my brother Brock and 5 cops. They arrested my father, and he was esscorted out of the room. Brock looked at me and smiled and then back at Jon and said Can I have a word with my sister alone? Jon nodded and then Brock whispered something in Jon's ear and he nodded again and then Jon came over and kissed my forehead and I said babe, and he turned and said yeah. I said please stay with me, and he said forever baby girl. See ya in hour, going to go get my stuff, and he shook brocks hand and walked off.

Brock POV

I know I had to make things right. I explained to her that over the years I made videos of all the abusing dad did and what not. I told her sorry that I never took action till now. Dad will be locked away for awhile. I could see the tears rolling up in her eyes. I hated to see my baby sister cry. I can't believe I'm about to say this but Alana you have my blessing to marry Jon. He is a great guy and as long as he is good to you then I support you, but it's not gonna stop me wanting to beat his ass every once in awhile in the wwe! Alana smiled got up and said to me thanks Brock. I love you. I smiled your welcome sis and I love you too! You need me I'm a phone call away. I walked off and she closed the door behind me. It was time to stalk out my next enemy since Kurt Lesnar has been brought down. I snickered and climbed into the car with Paul Heyman and said mission conquered. Paul smiled and we drove off.