Chapter 15

Alana POV

We pulled up to the restaurant. I looked over at Jon and he looked at me and said you ready for this. I looked at him and said I am ready as much as I'm gonna be. He got out of the car and opened the door for me and grabbed my hand and locked the car. He then stopped me and said if they eject to this marriage, we will get married without them! I smiled at him and said yes, you, and me and joe and Colby and everyone. He smiled and said awesome.

Jon POV

I could tell she is really nervous and scared about seeing her family today. Brock she can tolerate but it's her dad that's bumming her out. We walked in and asked about the reservations and the guy at the host station said that two of our party are already here. I looked over at Alana and she was scanning the tables and she spotted them.

Alana POV

Here goes nothing. Jon and I made our way over to the table they are sitting at. Brock gets up and hugs me and Hey little Sis, and he shakes Jon's hand but never said one word. Kurt(my dad) looked at me and said hey baby girl. Who is this man? I smiled and said this is Jon Good aka dean Ambrose and he is my fiancé. Right then Brock punches the table and said excuse me. What did you just say?

Jon POV

OMG! She just came out and said it. I am proud of her. Brock is pissed. Alana smiled and said you heard me. I am marrying Jon and we want your blessing. Kurt just looked at me and said I'm not giving it to you and neither is Brock, and I said well I guess we will have to do it with or without you. She looked at me and smiled. I knew she was trying to get her dad to get Angry and I think it was working.

Brock POV

What the hell?? I can't believe this moron wants to marry my sister. He is even lucky I let him even date her. I want to punch his face out. So bad. Alana is screaming at dad. This is getting out of hand.

Alana POV

Come On, hit me! I yelled. Hit me you bastard just like old times. Dad just looked at me and then SMACK across my face. He slapped me, and I pushed Jon down because I felt him getting pissed off. I turned to him and said calm down and he said he hit you and I said know I wanted him to. I was never brave enough to stand up to you Kurt Lesnar but I am now. I am 26 years Old and I don't need your approval anymore. I am sick and tired of this family. I am happy with my life and you won't kill it. I looked at Brock and said you ever come after Jon again, I will break you before you can say one word. Brock looked shocked. I looked at Jon and he was stunned. I said come on babe, let's go, and we left the restaurant to start our day!