chapter 53

Alana POV

I stood there in the door way and there he was Kurt Lesnar. My Father. I looked around the house and saw nothing but the chair he sat in, and three bags in front of him. I spoke and said I thought you were in Jail. He smiled and said I was. I got out on 5 year Probation, and I have to see a probation officer twice a month for 5 years, but other than that I have been released. I nodded at him and said I didnt know you were here because I didnt see your car? He said I sold it, along with the house. I said Oh, and the stuff in the house too? Kurt got up and walked towards my old bedroom. Yelled from the back, sold it all but your stuff. i need a fresh start baby girl, and I am moving away from this place to live with a old friend. I walked back to my old room, and saw all my posters and bed. I had taken everything else when I left at 18. I looked around and thought to myself and blared out OMG I was obsessed with Dean Ambrose, looking around the posters that hung up on my wall. My dad snickered and said Yeah you were, and now your getting married to him. I leaned up against the wall started to cry and he said Alana babe, whats wrong? I looked at him and said Jonathan and I havent been together for 6 months. I saw his face and he frowned and said OMG! I am sorry. I said it's ok. I dated Nic Nemeth aka Dolph Ziggler for 3 months, and then Colby Lopez aka Seth Rollins for three months but we recently broke up today. Once again he frowned and said Alana. I am sorry. I know I havent been a great father to you but I dont know whats it gonna take to make it up to you. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Kurt POV

I wrapped my arms around her. She actually hugged me back and started sobbing. I pulled away and looked into her blue eyes and said I am proud of you Alana Renee Lesnar. You have succeed in life and you are the Divas Champion in the WWE. I never once told you how happy I am that you are my daugther. She smiled and said thank you. I told her that she was gonna become more amazing and that she will find the right guy one day. She smiled again and said Go live a new life and if you keep up the change and then maybe one day I will see you as my father again, and give you a second chance. I smiled to the sound of the words, I offered her the money i got for the house, and the stuff but she said No Kurt. I am fine. I dont need the money, you keep it and build a new life. I looked at her and said thank you baby girl. but please let me buy your hotel stay since you didnt except all this and she said Ok. Only if I buy you one last dinner. I smiled and sure Baby girl sounds great. We hugged one last time, and we walked out the door of 1232 Brookehiggy Rd one last time, and said our goodbyes. We made our way to the car.

Alana POV

I sat across the table looking at my dad. He was talking to me about his plans about his new life in Colorado! I know he wants to change I can tell in his voice and see it in his eyes. Our food finally came and we enjoyed our burger and fries. Dad asked me if Brock and I talk much, I said we talk and have dinner sometimes but not all the time. Dad smiled and said don't lose contact with him. He pulls out his cell and said can I please have your number? I gave it to him and he texted me so I could have his. I paid for dinner and he said let's get you the hotel! I said on second thought I am not staying in Columbia, I'm heading to Richmond. That's where raw is in two days and well I'm gonna go and hang with The Bellas and AJ before Raw! Dad smiled and said okay. I drove him to the airport and he gets out the car and I walk with him to the gate. He hugs me and I said Good luck dad! He smiled and said I haven't heard you call me dad in awhile. I cried and said go! your gonna miss your flight! He hugged me one more time and said bye Alana! I love you baby girl! I smiled with tears and said I love you too dad. I saw him walk through the gates to start his new life.

Jon POV

I am sitting alone in the hotel room. Colby went out with Leighla. Joe went home to his fiancé and daughter and where am I, stuck in a hotel room by myself! Damn! I need a girl or some kind a hobby. I am watching total divas reruns it's Alana fav show! OMG! Snap out of it! Stop torturing yourself Jonathan! Thoughts in my head your driving me mad!

Alana POV

I love the open roads I thought to myself as I blared The Script's music through my speakers. I texted AJ to find out what hotel the wwe was staying at in Richmond and she texted me and told me the Royce. She asked around and told me that Jon's room was 214 just in case I wanted to see him. I thought to myself Jonathan has been there for me over the years and we were engaged and just something about being with him makes me feel happy. I arrived at the hotel to what seemed like hours! I grabbed my bags and decided not to check in at the desk! I knew if I Just showed up at Jon's Door, he would ask me to stay. I got on the elevator and headed up to the 2nd floor to room 214, and knocked! I heard a raspy voice inside say coming! The door finally opened and there he stood the man I have realized I am in love with and need to be with! He smiled and said Alana! I smiled and he hugged me and pulled away. I said can we hang out and he said sure! I smiled again and stepped inside. Jonathan asked me what room you in? I said I'm not. Just got here and asked for you, and came here. After we hang I will go get a room. Jonathan frowned and said nonsense stay with me in my room! Joe and Colby won't mind. I said ok and he grabbed my bags and put them in his room! He throws me his unstable shirt and my fav short shorts and said get comfortable. I started undressing and I thought to myself I don't care that someone is staring. It's only the man I love and he loves me back!

Jon POV

Man I though to myself she is hot! I watched her change. We took a seat on the couch And found a scary movie on tv to watch! Alana sat on one side of the couch and I was on the other. I thought to myself she is hot, as I watched her. I finally found he words and said babe. She looked over and said Yes. I smiled And I said what are we? She put her finger to her head and thought and said Friends for now! She looked away and watched tv! I thought to myself, I know she wants more but I'm not going to throw myself at her! I sat there and then she scooted over, close to me and I wrapped my arm around her as she laid her head on my chest. Did we get scared? I asked. She snickered and said maybe. She looked up into my eyes and I knew I had to do it! I leaned down and kissed her on the lips. To my surprise, she kissed me back. I thought to myself. This a start!