Finally.

Taylor quickly turned back to look at her girlfriend who was looking at Ruby, who was walking through the long lobby with a beautiful girl in her arms. Laura slightly narrowed her eyes at the other girl. 

"What? Are you jealous that your hot admirer has a pretty girl in her arms?" Laura had heard Taylor but she didn't reply and looked back into her menu.

Laura's head suddenly snapped back to look at her girlfriend. "Wait, did you call her pretty? Do you think she is pretty?" Laura narrowed her eyes at Taylor, a pang of jealousy in her voice. Taylor noticed it and chuckled.

"Of course, she is. They both are. Don't you agree?" Taylor was kidding around.

Sighing, Laura nodded her head slowly. "Yeah, they look good together, don't they?" Laura let out a sweet smile to which Taylor nodded with a smile.

As Laura and Taylor were about to call the waiter, Ruby and the girl came near their table.

"Oh my God, you guys!" Ruby let out a small squeal. "This is such a pleasant surprise!" Ruby first hugged Taylor and then approached Laura. She was hesitant at first, but Ruby relaxed when Laura smiled and took her into her long arms. Ruby's eyes immediately closed as she cherished the hug. Taylor noticed it and instead of getting jealous, she let out an understanding smile.

"What are you two doing here?" Ruby asked the couple once she parted from Laura. Laura's eyes glanced across the table to meet Taylor's. Taylor motioned to Laura that she got it. 

"We are out on a date!" Taylor let out a smile which quickly turned into a smirk when she saw her girlfriend gasp and stare at Taylor in disbelief.

"What about you, Ruby?" Taylor asked. "Oh, please pardon us. We didn't ask about your friend here?" Both Taylor and Laura looked at Ruby's friend and the girl let out a shy smile at them.

Ruby hugged the girl beside her closer to her side and looking into her eyes, she spoke up.

"Guys, this is Phoebe Dahl and she is my fiance." Ruby smiled at the last part. "And Phoebe, they are Laura and Taylor."