"Of course, I'm happy at how well it's being received by its patrons. I think that I ran into the girl who tried to argue with you over me. She was waiting outside of Gianni's when I went there to check on my employees."

I chuckled, "That's nice." I mumbled as I downed the rest of the wine. "How many of those girls do you think are planning to do something similar?"

"That's a number that I don't think I'll ever know. I've been having sex for thirteen years and I can't tell you how many of them would care enough to confront the woman I'm with." He said honestly as he played with my hair.

"I don't even want to imagine what your body count is Jason." I groaned as I started doing the math in my head.

"Good, because I lost count a long time ago and I don't even want to estimate it. I don't want to know yours either." He told me. I was slightly offended by that and it made me wonder what he thought of my past.

I scrunched my face up at him, "It's three including you dummy. You're the only hoe in this relationship."

"You're the best I've ever had though." He smiled at me with his hand on his heart.

I scoffed and hit him in the face with a pillow. "Stop talking Jason." He opened his mouth to say something, but I held my hand up to silence him. "Don't say anything else." I got up and went to brush my teeth; as soon as I was done, I went back to bed and crawled under the sheets. Jay mirrored my actions and held me close to him as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up feeling even worse than I did the day before; my migraine had intensified as I slept and so had my cramps; when I did get my period, it was the most painful and uncomfortable time for me. I stared at Jason as he slept with a scowl on my face; I knew that he'd been promiscuous before me but I couldn't help but wonder about how many women he had to have sex with before he lost count. I wasn't jealous and probably only gave a damn because I was hormonal, but the unknown number plagued my thoughts even as I dreamed. It wasn't a big deal; I was raised to think that it wasn't a big deal so why did it even bother me in the first place? I shook the thoughts off and got out of bed.

I was fully dressed and ready for the day by the time that Jason had finally woke up. I was sitting next to him in bed while I replied to several of the emails that I'd received over the weekend and made sure that I didn't have any important meetings during the day so that I could stay at home.

"Good morning; are you going in to any of your places of business today?" He had a habit of picking a couple of his places and working out of whichever location he wanted to for the day, although I hoped that he would take some time off after the success of his most recent launch.

Jay stretched out in bed and half yawned half groaned as he properly came to his senses. "Nah, I'm your bitch today because you don't feel well. I'm trying to be more hands off at work these days." His gravelly voice rumbled out as he propped himself up on one of his elbows.

I smirked, "Since when?"

He shrugged, "Since I feel like I upset you last night."

I shook my head, "It's fine and I know who you are. You told me that you usually had sex with women then left them in your first ten minutes of knowing me." I shrugged, "The fact that it was so many that you lost count is kind of cringe-worthy to me but it's all good."

He sighed, "I'll estimate a number if it'll make you fee--"

I cut him off with eyes wide open, "It's a no from me; it caught me a little off-guard but I honestly don't care about it Jason. I know what that was, and I know what this is." I kissed him on the cheek and shut my laptop down.