The white fox

Stiles pov 

As I stare down my brother an his very short girl with hazel eyes she's a bit taller then Lydia but she has a small petite frame she looks at me an her eyes flash orange just like mine.  I looked at her in a state of confusion an she speaks " Stiles you've grown so much." she smiles her voice was so smooth an calming. Then it hit me "Arianna?" she smiles and laughs "as I live an breath." I hug her trying not to break her fragile frame.

" Okay stiles but me down so i can help your mate." she taps my back to let her go so I gently  place her on the snowy ground so she can help Derek. I look at James an gester to him that she his mate he shrugs his shoulders an nods his head yes I chuckle a bit an high five him. 

"Alright he's ready for transport he took a lot of damage to his ribs an he might have internal bleeding from inhaling so much wolfs bane and mountain ash, but after a little bit of rest he'll be good to go in a few day ." she says in a bit of an accent 

We all load into the SUV'S as we head to an air strip where mom and dad an Mrs. McCall are waiting with all of our luggage. Once we pull up to this Massive galaxy C-5 jumper plane; we all get off the vehicles a few men help get the stretcher out of the van. An quickly get Derek into the plane we make our way into this massive plane until pops whistles and me an James run to him and mom.

Sheriff stilinski's pov 

As Melissa an A arrive to the air strip we see this massive plane I catch a glimes of this tall redhead standing by the plane. Talking to some men I look at Melissa in pure confusion we get off the SUV and all the kids bags are there. This redhead walk to Melissa and I then I saw her face bright as day. Those bright green eyes, those rosy cheeks of hers, that beautiful smile it was her it was my Lilly flower. 

I dropped all my bags an ran to her an picked her up and spun her around "oh how I've missed you the day you left killed me you took James an left; why my love stiles and I fought all the time I blamed him for you leaving with him." I looked at her tears fogging  my vision her hands were so warms as she cups my face; an kisses me "oh darling I'm sorry I left I missed you all these years." I kiss her back an spin her around once more. 

"Darling we have so much to talk about but first lets make sure our boys get here safely." I looked at her with a confused look "our boys?" she smiled an said "look here they come" as she points towards the tree line. I see 3 suv's and one van 3 men rush to the van and get Derek out of the van and rush him into the plane. He looked pretty bad but I know he'll be alright then I see them James an stiles an Scott an the others all safe; maybe a few scraps and starches but they'll heal up pretty soon.

I whistled to the boys they turn around and see there mother and I standing there waving at them; they shifted to wolves James is a reddish wolf and is taller then stiles silver wolf by 2 inches. They coming running to us full speed an shift when they reach us I look at them an embrace them into a massive hug; " You boys will forever be the death of  your mother and I from that day in the tree to now." As I pull away from the boys I see this white fox run an jump on to James is shoulders. Eyes as bright as the sunset it smiles and shifts to this small framed girl with beautiful hazel eyes " Hi Mr. and Mrs. stilinski it's great to see you again."