face your fox(preview)

"RUN STILES!" that's all Derek told me to do "whats going on Derek." he looks at me "stiles no time for questions just run." i shifted to my wolf and took off run into the snow my paws pounding hard on the cold wet floor. 

Then i saw my wolf leave my body for some reason i wasn't bothered by the cold winds,and when the snow fell on my sink it just evaporated. I fell forward wondering whats going on i sat on the floor with my knees close to my body; as Felix stops and stood right in front of me. he was just waiting as his eyes changed from a beta gold to a bright orange.

then i felt all my bones breaking it felt like my first shift all over again but with more pain, i yelled as they broke and Felix is just starting at me i yelled for Derek. he wasn't there; where is he it was so dark and then the last bone snapped. 

i looked down towards the ground i was a lot closer to it, and i looked back at my wolf he disappeared into my body again but yet i was small and i ran

i ran faster then a normal alpha werewolf  still no sign of Derek then i heard a twig snap and there was a man in front of me he grabbed the back of my next it hurt i was clawing at him and i was shoved in a sack an then he said "time to meet your fate Ookamikitsune."