The truth comes out

"What happened here!" Mercy yelled at me, "Uh...." I tried to come up with something, "Erika how did you do this?" Alisha asked me, "I- um- used my hearing?" I said unsure of what actually happened, "Do you know why they were here?" Alisha asked me.

"Let's get this over with." A familiar voice repeated in my head, "Yes..." I sighed, "Why were they here?" Alisha asked me again, "They were here to get Alvara." I told her I could feel Alisha's heart skip a beat, "Why!" Alisha asked me shaking me violently.

I stayed silent, "Are you sure you wanna Alvara to have the monster DNA at this age?" Hector asked me, "Yes." I told him, "Mommy?" Alvara's tears pricking her eyes as Hector injected the DNA into her arm Alvara's screams filled my head.

"Erika! Answer me!" Alisha slapped me as hard as she could, "Alvara has monster DNA in her blood and can be used as a weapon if put in Nathan's hands." I told her making sure I had no chance of looking at her.

"Why did you do that to your only DAUGHTER!" Alisha yelled at me as Scot ran in pulling Alisha away from me, "What's going on?" Scot asked Mercy, "Alvara has Monster DNA and Nathan knows about it." Mercy explained I felt Scot's glare turn to me he wasn't mad but only disappointed.

"Everyone out," Scot said calmly, Everyone left the room leaving me with Scot