Erika's sight

When I saw Erika under the debris, I knew I had to get her out of there, I gently lifted her up and carried her out of there, I meet up with Alisha who had rescued Alvara, I knew this was no accident.

"Who caused this?" Alisha asked me her eyes filled with rage yet sorrow at the same time, "If I had a guess, Nathan." I said looking outwards the woods, "How did he find us?" Alisha asked me her voice trembled with dread, "They didn't need to look, Alvara led them right to us." I said looking at Alvara her face was covered in smoke and tears.

"Well we can't just stand out in the open, We're sitting ducks," Y.A. stated she was slightly burned, "I agree, We need to find a place to lay low," Copper said, "Okay, We should head to our nearest allies," I told them.

We head to the Anti Communist Federation.

"Scot?" Sara looked shooked, "I thought you were killed!" Sara finally added, "Well, I- It's hard to explain." I told Sara,  Erika was tossing and turning in my arms, "Can I take the Rebels to the recovery room?" I asked her, "Might as well." Sara told me.

I took Erika to the nurse's station and laid her down on the bed, I kissed her on the cheek and picked up Alvara who was extremely silent, "Let's go play with the dogs." I said trying to lighten the moment.