Chapter 13

Coming from the mall with Keisha...

While I'm driving I realize Keisha is looking down at her phone smiling. I chuckled and said, "Who got you smiling like that?' She looked at me, blushed and replied, "Stacy, ugh that nigga is just so fine to me." I looked at her and said, "Not with them Snoop Dogg ass braids huh? Nah he is really cute. Just the most dangerous looking nigga that Keenon hangs with. When y'all started talking?" She put her phone in her lap and said, "Bout' a few weeks ago. I seen his fine ass walking out of Fat Burger when I was walking in and he started spitting that thug shit to me. My dumbass fell for it. But fuck all that for a minute, I'm so glad we got our outfits for Thanksgiving. We bouta walk in there looking like a couple of snacks."

Let me break down Stacy for y'all..

He was a fucking player, I mean he had a bunch of girls. I've known him for about 10 years. He was like a big brother to me and he was Keenon's right hand man. He was also a Cedar Block Piru Blood. Stacy is known around Compton and Inglewood for getting every girl he's been with pregnant, which is true. He legit has 8 kids but shit, that wasn't going to stop Keisha; she loved hood niggas that didn't care about shit but gang bangin'.

After I dropped Keisha off I got a call from Keenon. "Aye I need ya opinion Choc, I think imma cut all my hair off for Thanksgiving. You think I should?" I replied, "Yeah go for it, either way you gonna look good." He laughed and said, "Aight bet."

I'm so excited my mom is coming home for the holidays! Thanksgiving is her favorite holiday and her and Keenon's mom love to get together and cook while talking their shit. But of course this is gonna be awkward, Keenon's mom always puts us on the spot when we're together.