Late at night

* Michelle's P.O.V *

It was late. I was trying to sleep. But like usual I had ended up going on my laptop. I had notice that my friend Luke had Skype called me.

I looked over to my phone, and I had gotten several messages from him too. They read, " call me " " I have something important to tell you " " hurry " " hello " " are you asleep " " dude, really, what ever " " just call me. "

So, I decided to call him although it was 3:40 in the morning. As the skype call rang, I stood up and went to fix my hair. I have short blonde hair, and bright green eyes.

The skype call was still ringing .and I was still looking In the mirror, until Luke finally answered.

" Hey, were you asleep? I'm sorry, I feel bad, I'll let you go back to slee- "

" Luke I'm fine, just had my computer off "

Luke and I had been friends since the 5th grade, he's had a crush on me since then but I really don't see why. I mean I look like a boy, well not really but I'm not as pretty as the other girls or as popular, so I don't see why he had much interest in me.

When I looked at the screen, Luke's hair was down over his face and he was zooming his face in and out if the camera.

" So what was so important that you needed to tell me "

" Well you know how the place down the street has a stage "

" yes "

" and bands play on that stage "

" c'mon luke, get to the point "

" our band booked a night to play "

" that's great "

" ya but the only thing is we've never performed on a stage before "

" you will be fine "

" what ever "

Luke is in a band, with 3 other guys. Micheal, calum, and Ashton. I honestly don't interact with the rest of them much, other than when I watch them practice. But even then we barely talk.

Luke and I talked till 5 in the morning until I got tired. We said goodbye, and he told me he loved me like usual. It's not awkward when we say we love each other, because people know that we are best friend. And no one really cares.