youre all ive ever wanted but im terrified of u

Start from the beginning

"Toxic or not I make you happier. But I'll respect your choice. Thank you for last night Amelia. I love you. Also your new man's fucking wack. Goodbye." Gus left a sweet peck on my lips before letting go of me and walking out.

---

What am I supposed to do? Do I tell my boyfriend I had sex with my ex? Nope. Never. I will never tell him. I finally pick up my phone.

---

500 missed calls

1000 text messages

---

I texted back Lee. I told her to meet me at the cafe down the street. I left after I cleaned up my studio. I put on a hoodie I left in my studio and pulled the hood over my head and walked to the cafe and waited on her.

I sat there for what must have been hours. Turns out it was only five minutes. She walked in and sat down in front of me. She took my hands into hers. "Where the hell... Have you been..." She said like she had been crying.

"I wasn't abducted. I was with Gus..." I said quietly. Lee looked down with wide eyes. "You... You didn't." I nodded. "God aren't you getting back with him?" Lee said hiding a smile.

I shook my head no. "What why?" Lee whined. "Come on Lia! You clearly love him. There is no reason not to be with him now." I sighed. "He still did what he did Lee. There is many reasons to not go back with him." I said quietly.

"Well we aren't telling Joji. We are pretending this didn't happen." I said seriously. I wasn't drunk, I could have said no. But I didn't. This was my fault but I'll never let this get out. Only Lee, Gus and myself know.

Lee sighed then brushed her hair back. "Huh? What were you saying? What coffee do you want?" Lee said with a cheeky grin.

I smiled widely back. "Caramel macchiato." This is why Lee is my best friend. Only she would act like this after I told her a cheated on my boyfriend. Lee was a good liar to everyone else. But she never could lie to me.

---

Gus' point of view

---

That's it. She doesn't want me because of who I am and who I'm with. So I'll erase them. I don't want her. I don't like my friends. So I'll change and get my friends back.

---

I walked back home after Amelia kicked me out of her studio. I walked inside, and looked a sleeping Yeri and Ned. "That's it. Free ride is over. Get the hell out." I pushed Ned off the couch. He fell and woke up cussing. Yeri was already up trying to change my mind. "Hey what? No! Everything is perfectly okay Peep." She said holding my arm. I pushed her away. "Get your shit, Get out."

I sit down on the couch watching them scurry and get their things. They have never taken me seriously but today they had. I'm thankful this isn't healthy for me.

---

I smiled to myself as they walked out. "Goodbye~" I called after them. I stood to my feet and started cleaning. It was mainly drugs. Coke, heroin, fentanyl, and so much more. I couldn't count it all. I had been sober for weeks, I learned awhile ago not to take their drugs. They lace and I can't be too careful. Amelia taught me that.

Amelia seems to have taught me most things.

---

I sighed as I called Tracy. The whole house was cleaned up. I was sitting on the couch after a few rings and Tracy picked up. I had never been so excited for someone to pick up the phone for me.