“I'm not coming, Hongseok.” I said with finality.

Honestly, I don't have a job interview tomorrow. I have no plans at the moment. I really have no plans at all. It's like I'm just going aimlessly with the flow.

The afternoon breeze's coldness seeped through the hem of my sweater as I was running towards the flower shop to get a bouquet of Seungyeon's favorite flowers. The ones I used to get her. I wrote quickly on the card and grabbed a cab to the showcase location.

It's almost over. I may be too late. I woke up this morning pretty hangover from last night's drinking. I hadn't even brushed my hair when I put on my shoes, my jacket and sprinted off the house.

“Then, lastly, we will perform our title song! It's called ‘Black Dress’. Please give us lots of love!” Seungyeon said to the mic just as I was coming. I stood in the dark behind the reporters present at the event.

After the performance, I crumpled the card from the bouquet and wrote a new one. I asked someone to deliver it to Seungyeon before leaving the place.

SEUNGYEON

“You did so well!” Kele squealed once I went backstage to meet all my friends and my family who came today for my big dayㅡthe showcase.

“You were so sexy!” Seunghee said hugging me excitedly.

“Right, you're really an idol now.” Hyunjoo said smiling.

"Do you realize you might work with BTOB in the future?" Yeeun asked making Kele squeal again.

I couldn't help but smile widely at everyone present to support me. “Thanks for coming, guys!” Behind the girls, there's Shinwon, Hongseok and Kino too. My eyes searched for that someone else, but I didn't find him. What am I thinking? Of course, he wouldn't be here.

My heart sinks a little and it was suddenly difficult to keep my smile on.

My friends might have figured out what I was thinking because they suddenly jailed me in a group hug. “Oh, Seungyeon.” Kele said.

I forced myself to smile again. “Let me introduce you to the members of the group!” I said, making my voice sound more cheerful.

After introducing them to each other, I went back to the dressing room to change and then I'll come back out to celebrate with my friends and family and my members with their families in a restaurant.

I was wiping off the heavy makeup when I noticed a bouquet of my favorite flowers on the dresser. My heart skips a beat as I take it expectantly. Nobodyㅡnobody else knows what my favorite flowers are but him. I ran my hands lightly over the pink baby's breath and then I took the paper slightly crumpled and read what was written.

“you've always shined to me,
but today is when you shine
the brightest. maybe you're
really meant to stand on the
stage. congratulationsㅡ
i mean it.”

“Eonni, are you okay?” One of my members, Jiseol, asked me worriedly.

I smiled and wiped away the tear that rolled down my cheek. I nodded. “Yeah, of course.” I turned to her and asked, “Is your family coming to the restaurant?”