Chapter 33 - Front porch

Start from the beginning

-------------------------------------------------------------

When you went to the restroom, you spotted him. You spotted Lovino with some blond haired boy. You remember him, he was the boy who helped you when Antonio pinned you down. Your body stiffen. Worried washed over you.

'W-wait... what are those two, are they friends?? What if he hurt Lovi?? What if he was a badboy?! What if... weeeelll not my bussiness anymore..'

You shook your head, frustrated by your own thought. It's up to him to befriended with anyone...

Matthew noticed your retreating figure and frown. You really avoiding Lovino, you took a turn and decide to circled the campus.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Antonio was in his seat, laughing at the joke Francis told him. Gilbert beside him, playing a game in his phone. There is no teacher yet.

"How come you act this dreamy to other girls but not the cherie?" Francis asked. Its true. He did some observation on the spainiard. He was that laid-back guy but when it comes to you, he would flustered, straight foward and demanding.

"What are you talking about amigo? I'm the same to everyone.." Antonio chuckled making Gilbert clicked his tongue, pausing his game abruptly.

"Yeah right jou ass. Look zhats the frau, go give her jour charming smile. I dare jou."

Antonio was suprised. He looked around until he saw you passed his class. Francis and Gilbert smirked. Dragging the brunette by arms. They reached the hall and called out to you.

"Frau!! Hey--!"

Starled you turn around and scold the albino. "Don't shout!"

"You shout too!! Kesesesese!!"

"Oh you right.. hahaha.." you laughed. Francis pushed Antonio foward. He stumbled and scratched the back of his neck, nervously.

"Okay now!"

You were confused, as to what are these dorks doing. Antonio looked up and gave you his charming smile. Winking his eyes like a prince.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You smiled back. Turning your heels and head back to your classroom.

'Thats it? I thought he's going to do acrobats or something..'

Antonio was still in his spot, unmoving. Francis putted a hand on his shoulder and laughed his weird laugh.

"See! That was très bien mon am--"

"Ngggghhhhhhh------------"

Antonio blushed, his hands make its way to cover his reddened face. He rolled on the floor, groaning in his own embarassment.

'Ahh... this boy is hopeless...' his two buddy thought in silence.

-------------------------------------------------------------