"Drink," she ordered. I sighed and gave one last pleading look to Mariana. She only smirked and crossed her arms as she waited. I shook my head and looked at the clear-brown liquid in the cup. It was actually pretty full. I swirled it timidly.

"I'm going to regret this later," I muttered before I downed the whole thing. Stacy put three shots in front of me next. I drank every single one of them down. I could just imagine letting my mind be free for one night. For one night, I wouldn't mope over someone who wasn't mine to begin with. For one night, I wouldn't worry about mothering a kid who wasn't mine to begin with. For one night, I wouldn't think about my parents. For one night, I would actually have fun.

I felt eyes burn into my back. I knew who it was before I even turned around... and I didn't want to turn around. Mariana was standing in front of me. She noticed him first too and tried to get me to look with her eyes. I only shook my head; making me dizzy in the process. I was a light-weight, so I was pretty tipsy, edging on drunk. I giggled and reached a hand on the counter to steady myself as everything started moving slower. I slowly turned and saw Keegan looking at me with a look that I could only describe as sympathy. I didn't want his sympathy. I noticed Natasha hanging on his arm. She had on a red dress with a plunge neckline. It hugged her very thin frame and ended right under her butt.  Her thin legs contrasted against the dress. She had on black strappy heels and her hair was up in a high ponytail. Make up caked her face. She looked like a model, and it made my heart sink. I looked behind to two of them to see the rest of the guys. When I saw them, I smirked and walked over to Gregg who was the closest. I stumbled a little but he caught me. He chuckled and secured his hands on my waist as he steadied me.

"Whoa there," he laughed. I smiled and put my hands on his shoulder. I could feel Keegan's eyes on me but I didn't care anymore.

"Come dance with me!" I giggled, pulling on Gregg's hand. I was tiny, but I was mighty. I dragged him towards the makeshift dance floor before he had a chance to argue. I turned and pulled him against my backside. He froze for a moment before I slowly slid my backside against his groin. I heard him groan as his hands went to my hips.

"Aw fuck. Keegan is going to kill me," he muttered. I smiled and continued grinding against him. He slowly got more into it as my tipsy state wore off until I was just buzzed.  His hands ran over my hips and across my stomach. I shuddered slightly when he unknowingly ran over my scar. I continued dancing anyway. The whole time, I felt his eyes on me. I wanted him to watch. I wanted him to know how it felt. Turning quickly, I reached up slightly and pulled on Gregg's neck; making his lips crash into mine. He froze in shock for a moment before I bit his bottom lip teasingly. He groaned as his hands found my lower back. I moved one of his hands so he was cupping my butt. That only made him groan louder. Gregg was a pretty good kisser. I arched into him before I felt myself being ripped away. Tingles shot up my arm. I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey!" I protested. He dragged me up the stairs and to an empty room. He pushed us inside before he slammed the door, locking it in the process. I crossed my arms and glared at him. I was still buzzed so I still had that warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach... or was that from Keegan's touch? I didn't care. Keegan rubbed a hand down his face before he looked at me incredulously.

"What was that?" he asked, getting straight to the point. My hands moved to my hips.

"That was me having fun. And if you'll excuse me, I would like to get back to Gregg," I said. I smirked suddenly and shrugged a little. "We were having loads of fun." I added. Keegan's face turned bright red as he glared at me. He looked like he wanted to punch something but instead, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened his eyes he was calmer.

"What are you doing?" he practically pleaded. His sudden change in tone made me blink in surprise. It also made me feel really guilty. I didn't want to feel guilty. I was suddenly very angry again.