Epilogue

I just want to say thank you all for reading this story and loving it. It means the world to me when I get comments and votes and views on my stories. You are all amazing. Thank you for joining me on this journey of a book. I will improve as a writer as I start my next DC fanfiction. This will be the final short little epilogue of this book. Thanks again everyone. I hope you enjoy.

Talia's POV

I walk down the hall and go into my father's chamber room. I bow down in front of him. He gives me a stern look, "I know this was you're doing, daughter. I am disappointed in you."

I rise, "I have no idea what you are insinuating, father."

"Do not play dumb with me, Talia. You do not get to do whatever you wish for your so called beloved. I am your father. You should be following my rules and doing what I ask. Not going behind my back and helping the enemy," Ra's says with a frown.

I shake my head, "I am an adult, father. It would be best for the both of us if you do not treat me as a child. It would also be most suitable if you refrain from accusing me of actions I am not guilty of performing."

Ra's scoffs, "Leave. I cannot stand to see such a disgrace to the Al Ghul name in front of my eyes." I bow once more before making my way out of his chamber. Of course, I helped my beloved get his memories restored. I care for him. But, my father doesn't need to know this information. He has already come to the decision that it is my fault anyhow, even though he has no proof. I make my way back to my own quarters, when I hear someone call out to me, "Mother!" I stop and turn around. Peeking his head out of the doorway, is none other than my son. I walk over to him and bend down so that we are at eye level with one another. "Damian. What is the matter? Shouldn't you be in a lesson at the moment," I say in a calm voice.

"Yes, mother, I was in a lesson. But, than the alarms started going off. Some of grandfather's men rushed me to safety," Damian explains, "What happened, mother? Did someone break in?"

I shake my head, "No, no. It was only a false alarm."

"But, I heard some of the men talking about this man with three other children entering the compound," Damian says.

I sigh, "If you must know, someone did come into the compound. Do not fret, it was no enemy."

"Who was it then?" Damian asks.

"It was your father," I reply.

Damian's eyes widen, "My father? Is he here? You told me about my father. I would like to meet him."

I frown, "I am sorry, Damian, but your father isn't here anymore. He has already left."

Damian's shoulders fall, "Oh....tttsk....I do not care to meet him anyway. He sounds like a bother from all of the stories that you and grandfather have told me."

I nod my head and gesture towards the room, "You will meet him soon enough, Damian. Now return to your studies."

"Yes, mother," Damian says as he turns to go back into the room. I slowly stand back up and continue to make my way to my quarters. I was not lying to Damian. He would be meeting his father very soon. Hopefully, he will be welcomed into the family with open arms.

Thank you so much for reading the epilogue. I hope you all enjoyed this story. I am thankful to all of my readers and my friends for supporting me as I wrote. I will have a new DC fanfiction for you all to enjoy very soon. Please look forward to it. It would mean the world to me if you could all please comment, follow me, and vote. I hope you all have a great rest of your day.