(45)

incoming call from
baby
accept|decline
-

"baby!oh my god hey."

"hi."

"what's wrong baby, are you okay? do you need me there? where were yo-" 

"i'm away.."

"elisa, what's wrong?"

"everything."

"baby.. what happened?"

"do i annoy you?"

"elisa-"

"be honest with me.do you love me?am i worth it?do i make you happy?do i make anyone happy?"

"elisa, what are you saying?"

"i'm asking you if i'm a good person. if i deserve to even have you."

"well for starters i definitely do not deserve the love you give me. if anything you're amazing and you make me happy."

"you're lying."

"elisa, who the hell put these thoughts in your head?"

"that's not important."

"yes, it's really fucking important. what the fuck is the bullshit you're asking me?"

"i'm just asking if i'm really what you're looking for. am i worth it?"

"yea, well i'm telling you i love you, a lot. and i can't have you thinking this bullshit! you're everything i want. now tell me baby, who the hell made you think these things?"

"my dad.he told me i'm not worth anything. that i don't deserve you or happiness. that i don't deserve what i have. i don't deserve love, or friends. he told me i deserve nothing but shit because i made him loose his happiness."

jacks heart shatters at the sound of his whole world sobbing.

"where exactly are you?"

"i told you im awa-"

"i asked where you are exactly elisa."

"our diner."