(6)

instragram 1m ago
[elisa]: jack started following you

-

elisa's eyes widened at the notification. she had no idea how the boy she had been texting for the past few days and the boy she was head over heels for in high school would find her on social media.

her instagram profile was a bit weird to begin with. she would pots things about art or selfies about herself that she didn't like but she thought were good enough for instagram. she swiped on the notification and started stalking the boy.

his theme was black. there was red solo cups pictures that looked aesthetic, pictures of him with a cigarette in his mouth, and pictures of him with his leather jacket on. but not in one picture could she see the boys face.

"he parties a lot." the girl mumbled as she scrolled all the way down, seeing a picture of him with four boys that she recognized from high school. the picture was from thirty-five weeks ago. she clicked on the picture to see who was tagged, but being the clumsy person she is, elisa just double tapped a picture from thirty-five weeks ago.

"fuck." she yelled as she immediately unliked the picture and locked her phone.

she looked up at her ceiling until a ding made her cheeks heat up.

-

iMessage now
random cute dude😳
are you stalking me, cutie?

-

elisa threw her phone across the room.