I did as he said and his arms snaked around me from behind.

"Do you have any idea what I'm gonna do to you?" He asked, darkly

"N-No.." I whimpered "Show me."

I felt his long, smooth length twitch at my utterance of those words. He chuckled and snapped his fingers. I was transported... somehow. I was suddenly hanging—suspended in the air by my wrists. Jahseh was in front of me, touching himself. My body was quivering with excitement and longing.

I just want him to fucking touch me...

"Can I play with you?" He asked, walking towards me slowly

I nodded. He smacked my breast, causing me to yelp in pain and pleasure. His hands traced me, outlining my body.

"You speak when I ask you something... you gonna be a good girl for me?"

"Yes."

He licked his lips and kissed once more before asking me something that filled me with confusion.

"Are you ready?" He asked

I furrowed my eyebrows

"Ready for wh—AH!"

My body became overwhelmed with pleasure out of nowhere—I was trembling and moaning. All while Jahseh had a firm grip on my throat. But other than that, he wasn't touching me.

How is this happening...?

He smirked

"You want me to fuck you, don't you?" He growled

"Yes... fuck—yes.."

"You're not very good at begging, Zoe."

"Jah—" I breathed, barely able to keep my composure "Please..."

He stepped backwards, and began to walk in a circle around me, still suspended by my wrists. He was stalking me like a predator waiting to pounce on it's prey. He eventually stopped, kneeling in front of me.

"You smell sweet—I wonder how you taste."

He placed slow kisses over my heat—driving me mad insane. I became a chorus of moans as he used his tongue to fuck me. Hot slow circles traced around my most sensitive parts.

He stood, lowering my body on the contraption that was holding my wrists until I could wrap my legs around his waist. He gave me more and more sloppy kisses that I couldn't get enough of. I felt him teasing my entrance, I adjusted myself to allow him to slide inside of me. That gentleness only lasted for that single moment. He started ramming himself into my g spot repeatedly—sending my senses over the edge and my eyes rolling back. He made deep grunts as he fucked me.

"Whatchu want daddy to do for you, hm?"

"I-I—" I couldn't form the words. But it was as if he knew. He placed his hand around my neck and began to choke me

"Fuck!"

"Are you a little fuckin whore?" He asked breathlessly "Who do you belong to?"

"Yes... fuck yes... I belong to you—mmm..."

I came—hard.

"Did you just fuckin cum?"

"Yes."

He smirked devilishly.

"I ain't give you permission to do that, baby." He said, darkly "Get down on your fuckin hands and knees."

Whatever was holding my wrists abruptly let go, sending me tumbling towards the ground.

"Hands. and. knees." He spat "Now. I'm gonna fuck you and you ask for permission before you cum, understand that?"

"Yes..." I moaned

He thrusted deep into me, pounding me from behind. I could barely see straight, I could feel nothing but fucking euphoria. I reached back and pulled on his long silver chain, bringing him closer, deeper. I allowed my hips to get into motion with him, grinding into his motions. I fucking needed him.

He inhaled sharply.

"Fuck, Zoe..."

His strokes were becoming slower and shallower, he was teasing me. He flipped me over and looked into my eyes. I desperately pushed against him, craving to feel him deeper once more.

"You a lil fiend..." He smirked "I'll reward you for that."

Intense vibrations radiated through my core and he picked up his pace again.

"FUCK! Jah... can I please cum?"

"Fuckin go. Do it."

I let out a loud moan as I came again. I was dizzy and breathless.

"Get on your knees." He barked "I wanna see that pretty fuckin face."

I obeyed. I watched him stroke himself fervently above me until he came on my face.

I collapsed. Back onto my bed somehow, back in my room as if we'd never left. Jahseh was already beside me, wiping my face with a towel. He was grinning.

"What..?" I asked, blushing

"You really do belong to me now, you know that, right?" He said as his thumb stroked my cheek

"Whatever you say."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and closed his eyes.

I know its true.

🖤