Chapter 13

Levi's POV
Warning!! This chapter does get a bit heated. No smut yet but it will come. I promise ;)
————————————————
The sun shone through my room, though I was thankful that I had my blanket covering my body. I didn't want to wake up to a burn again. I barely get any sleep, well I usually didn't. It's just I never get some damn peace and quiet in this house. Jean has been over a lot and those two go at it like fucking animals. It disgusts me. When Jean isn't here, Eren is all up on me, like a wolf in rut. Though he never actually starts anything with me, it's all tease. I don't understand what's his problem, I try to stay in my room but he has all the keys to the house and rooms. I sigh, the front door closing and Erens footsteps coming back up the stairs. They were slow, like he was dragging his feet. It perks my curiosity but I don't want to get up and risk him pouncing on me. When he walks by my door, I hear him groan then mutter something under his breath. To Normal human ears, I wouldn't have heard it but I did.

"What's wrong with me...?" He sounded so distraught, mostly frustrated. Now this, this perked my interest way up. I slowly got out of bed, pulling on a big sweatshirt (in curtesy if Eren.) And a pair of black skinny jeans. I slowly opened my door, it creaking quietly as I did so. Eren was quick to whip around and look at me, eyes tired yet they held some emotion I couldn't read. What the hell? I thought as I stared at him.

"Is everything okay? You seem on edge lately." I finally spoke. It went silent after I spoke, Eren eyeing me completely. My eyes narrowed into a hard glare, not liking the fact that he was checking me out and not answering the question I had asked moment ago. I cleared my throat after waiting another minute causing Eren to jump up, almost like I was snapping out of a dream. "I asked you a question brat."

"Oh." Was all he said, causing a low growl to emit from the back of my throat. Though I was cut off as he spoke again. "I've just been having problems... with Jean." The words didn't register right away so I stared at him, a blank expression on my face before it finally clicked in my head.

"What kind of problems...?" I dared to ask, those two always fought. I'm surprised they are still together. Over the short period of time I've known Eren, I can tell that if those two went out into a full braw, things would be bad because both those dimwits are stubborn.

Eren sighed, leaning against the wall, eyes closing. He looked peaceful in that moment though his eyebrows furrowed once he opened his mouth to speak. As I waited, I could see him struggling on what to say or how to say it. His mouth would open and close and his hands would clench every now and then.  He grunted, pushing himself off the wall. "Sexual problems." His voice was monotone, eyes blank.

I don't know what was so funny but I ended up bursting out in laughter. Eren gave me a confused look, head tilted and eyes narrowed. "What's so funny?" He asked in a harsh voice.

"Sexual problems? You two are always fucking. How the hell are you having sexual problems?"

Eren only stepped closer to me, causing me to step back slightly. Clearly it didn't phase him as he grabbed my chin, making my
Laugh calm down. He stared at me, a firm grip keeping me in place. "It's because I can't finish. I can't finish because it's not you." He growled lowly, my face heating up, most likely turning a dark red.

"W-What...?"

He smirked, making my knees weak as he corned me into the wall and his built body.

"You heard me." Erens body pushed up against mine, his bulge prodding my thigh. I squeaked, trying to bury myself in the wall. "All I think about is you, it's gotten so bad that I have to think of you before sex to get it up." His voice was deep and sensual, lips grazing my ear before teeth tugged on.

A whimper left my pale lips, my hands shaking at my sides. I could feel his soft lips begin to trace to jaw, rough kisses attacking my jaw and soon my neck. I bit my bottom, feeling his big hands run down my sides and grope my ass tightly. Another squeak was heard from and I was quick to cover my mouth, eyes closing tightly as I felt myself start to get hard because of this.

"Eren..." I mustered up. "You're with Jean... we can't do this..."

Eren only chuckled, grinding his hard erection into my own growing one. "What he doesn't know wont hurt him." And I don't know why that upset me so much but I was quick to push at his chest and shove him away.

"No." I snapped, walking down the stairs and ignoring Erens groan of frustration. I plopped down on the couch, groaning to myself as I stared at the ceiling.

"This is going to be hard..." I mumbled quietly.

__________________________

Do you guys like this book? Should I actually continue it? Just comment what you guys think. It would mean a lot. Thanks for reading and o hope you enjoyed this chapter ;)

*unedited*