Close as Strangers- BangChan(SK pt2)

Roses POV
I hear my brother say Stray Kids is present and I feel my heart sink. I turn to look at them and I see Chan already looking at me. his brown hair replacement by a grayish black color. I get up from the table and run out. I hear my brother call after me but I don't turn back.
I run into someone on my way to the bathroom.
"I'm sorry" I say.
"Rose?"
"Felix!" I say and hug him.
"I haven't seen you in so long" He says hugging me back.
"I know. School was never the same after you left."
"I wish you would've come with me but hey who would have guessed your two best friends would meet and end up being in the same idol group." He says. "Any way.... why are you running?"
"I saw Chan for the first time a minute ago and I might have freaked out and ran away." I say. He laughs and side hugs me.
"I'll help you hid" He says and winks at me. We walk to what I believe it's there dressing room and we start eating their snacks.
"So tell me about being famous?" I say
"Well I don't know. It's weird. I'm still not used to so many girls going crazy over me.."
"Oh please. You had everyone back in Australia falling in love with you or do you not remember" I cut him laughing.
"That's not what I mean. Sometimes I miss the privacy but it's a worth if I get to do what I love I guess." He adds "now you tell me. How is it being on tour. Have you fallen in love?  Last time we talked you had developed a crush on a certain Bang Chan. Or am I not correct."
"Look just because we've keep in touch even after I lost touch with him doesn't mean you get use the information I give you about my celebrity crushes against me." I say throwing him a gummy.
"So do you still like him?"
"Maybe" I say dragging out the word.
"It's funny you know when we first met he would talk about you all the time and so would I until one day you send us a package with stuff from your graduation then we figure out we were talking about the same person. I would ask him if he had feelings for you but he never answered he always said he misses you a lot but he didn't want to have feelings for you because long distance would've only hurt the both of you."
"Well in any case even if Chris did have feelings for me he hasn't seen me in years he would be falling for someone who's no longer here." I say
"I can tell you brown hair is gone and you seem more confident." He says. "But he knows that and he's fine with it. I think. Also he knows we still talk. He asks about you."
All I can say is "oh"
The door opens and Chris and two of his members walk in.
"Rose that's Han and Chanbing" Felix say.
"Honorifics" The guy he said was Chanbing says.
"What did he says?" I whisper to Felix.
"He said honorifics." Felix says to me.
"Felix you should go eat before soundcheck." Chris said.
"Yeah, wanna come along rose?" He asks Han and Chanbing walk ahead of us and Chris behind us. I feel a pair of arms sneak about my waist and pull me back into the room.
"You know you shouldn't run away from people that want to see you." He whispers into my ear. I feel chills go down my body at the proximity of his lips to my ear.
"BangChan" I say more to my self than to the world. He turns me around and hug me tight from the waist. My hands automatically go around his neck and I burry my head into the crook of his neck as he does the same with his head. We stay like this for a second before I feel him leave a small kiss on my neck. I giggle until he does it again, then I push him away slightly.
"Stop it, what are you doing?" I ask him still in our embrace but further apart.
"Nothing." He says pulling me closer. "Just showing you that I missed you"
"Chan I do-" I get cut off my him kissing me.
"You talk too much" He said after he pulls away. "I heard you talking to Felix, Rose I like you. I always have. And when I found out that you still talked to Felix even after we lost touch I was hurt. I missed you so much but I couldn't do anything about it. I was happy that i was still hearing from You even through Felix. you have no idea how much i had to beg JYP to let us perform with your brother. And if you don't see me as anything other than a friend and a celebrity crush I completely under-" now it was my turn to cut him off with a peck on the lips.
"You talk too much." I say giggling. He smiles and snuggles his head into my neck again. I feel his lips on neck as he whispers "mine" before kissing it. I smile and pull his head up to meet my eyes.
"Let's gives us time to get to know each other again. But let's do it as more than just friends" I say before kissing his cheek. He pushes me against the door and says "but you're mine right?" I nod my head and see him smile "good" he adds begging feel his lips back on mine.