Friends forever?

Hey I'm Courtney. I live in London. I moved here with my parents when I was three. My first friend was Zayn Malik. Yes the Zayn Malik from One Direction. We used to be best friends. Ever since we graduated high school and he went on the X factor I havent heard from him. I know he's famous and busy all the time but I really miss him. I'm living in a flat with my best friend Moriah now. I haven't told her about Zayn because she loves One Direction. How could I tell her about that? It would be so sad for her I think. She obsesses over Niall she loves him. Honestly I think they would make the cutest couple. But anyways we both work at Nandos. I'm heading to work now. Moriah doesn't have to work for a few more hours.

Hey I'm Moriah! I'm Courtney's best friend! I'm older than her by a few years but I'm like a big sister to her. I love One Direction especially Niall hes the most perfect person I have ever seen. Courtney loves One Direction too but when I talk about Zayn she looks hurt I don't know why but I will find out one day! She thinks Niall and I would be a cute couple which is amazing! Oh look at the time I have to go to work! woo Nandos here I come!

What happens while the girls are at Nandos? Find out in the next chapter.