Collaboration eZine Announcement

New eZine!
I will be teaming up with Tygart Media (https://www.tygartmedia.com) to produce a new online magazine. And we are looking for submissions. These submissions can be written, video, images, etc. You can submit a story, a poem, a screenplay, and so on. You can submit a poem and then have a video of you reading the poem. You can submit a screenplay and then have a video of it being performed. You can submit a video of your band playing your latest song. You can submit a recipe and have a video of you or someone making it. You can draw a picture and write an article about what inspired you. Movie reviews, an article about your YouTube channel, or just a short article about you reaching 1,000 subscribers are possible too. The limits are your imagination. Just tell your story (within reason—it is a public magazine, so no erotic, mature, derogatory, offensive, etc themes).

Submit your work to https://m.me/TygartMedia?ref=w3179373

By submitting you agree that your work is your own and you hold all rights to it. You also agree to grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual license to reproduce, adapt, distribute and publish such content for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting the eZine. You also agree that you are responsible for all issues relating to your submission and will indemnify and defend us against damages and any losses relating to said issues. Meaning, you are giving us permission to use your content for the eZine. You still retain all rights to it. Finally, you are agreeing that you are 18 or older or have a parents/guardians' permission.

Also, a poll to choose the name for the eZine is going up on my Twitter account (JoeRover2). The poll ends Sept. 27, so hurry.

Content samples can be found on my blog at https://joerover.com/2018/09/24/ezine-collaboration-samples/