Chapter 11

"How are we late? It is eight o'clock a hour later from when Sasha told me to go to go to your office." you say.

"And you told me to come a eight." Eren says crossing his arms.

"Tch. It is eight ten, so you are both late. And where is Sasha?" Levi says handing you the mop and Eren the broom.

"I don't know she just told me to come here." you say.

"Maybe we should look for her." Eren say laying his broom against the wall.

"Maybe YOU should go look for her." Levi says picking up the broom.

"Uh... Okay then I will be off." Eren says leaving.

"I will go get water and soap." you say about to leave.

"I already got some." Levi says.

"Oh... Thank you." you says putting the mop in the bucket full of soapy water. It then went all quite.

"Isn't your birthday coming up?" Levi asks.

"Yeah in a week why?" you ask.

"I was just wondering."

"Oh... Okay. When is your birthday?"

"It is on December 25th."

"Cool."

"I guess." It turned quite after that again. You look at the clock to see that it has been thirty minutes since Eren left.

'Did he forget to come back or is he havering fun?'

"Tch. Where did that brat go?" Levi says.

"I don't know should we look for him." you say.

"No we don't need anyone else to go missing." Levi says getting back to work.

"Okay." you say also getting back to work. You both worked till it was lunch time.

"Good work (l/n)." Levi says picking up everything to put away.

"You too." you say helping him.

"Tch. You don't need to help me I can do it myself." Levi says taking the cleaning supplies away from you.

"Are you sure? We can get it done faster if we do it together." you say picking up more stuff.

"But I will do it right if I do this myself." Levi says taking and picking up the rest.

"So you are saying that I don't do things right?" you say.

"No I am not I am just saying that I will do it better." Levi says leaving.

"But you said that you will do it right by your self." you say following him.

"Tch. Go to lunch and just forget about what I said and that is a command." Levi says walking a little faster.

"Yes sir." you say quietly. You turn around to lunch. No one expect Armin is at your table.

"Hey Armin." you say.

"H-Hello (f/n)." Armin says nervously.

"What's wrong?" you say sitting next to him.

"It's nothing don't worry really... Don't worry about me. What? I said it was nothing." Armin says then starts eating quickly.

"I didn't say anything..." you say and start to eat.

"Oh... You did? Are you sure?"

"Yes I am sure. And by the way where is Eren, Sasha, and Mikasa?" you ask.

"Umm.. Uhhh... They are... Ummm... Doing something important right now." Armin says getting up to leave.

'What's up with him?'

"Bye!" you say waving to him with a smile. Now you are alone eating by yourself.

'Did Armin even eat his hole lunch.'

"Where are the brats?" A voice from behind you asks. It is Levi.

"I have no idea, but Armin was here just a second ago." you say.

"Have you seen Sasha and Eren?" Levi asks sitting next to you.

"Nope and I haven't seen Mikasa as well." you say.

"Well the next time you see then tell them to come to my office." Levi says and starts to eat.

"Okay." you say finishing up.

Later on...

"Hey Guys!" you say waving to Eren, Sasha, Armin, and Mikasa. They all turn their heads and start to walk faster away from you.

'Are they avoiding me?'