Chapter 5

Levi then gets up and leaves. You watch him leave the dinning hall. For some reason you are disappointed. You sigh and finish eating. You head back to your room, before anyone else can see you. There are some ice packs infront of your door. You pick them up and they are still cold to the touch.

Who left them here?

You get out your favorite book, place the ice packs all over your body, and start reading. A few hours later you hear a knock.

Why is everyone knocking on my door?

You quickly put the ice packs on your dresser. You look at your bed and your clothes, the ice packs left a puddle on your bed and your clothes were wet. You had no time to chane, so you go to open the door, it is Eren. "Hey I missed you a breakfast," he says a little surprised at first. He comes into your room. You close the door behind him.

"Yeah, I went to breakfast early today," you say sitting on your bed.

"Oh, Did you eat breakfast by yourself today?" he asks a little surprised.

"No, I had some company," you say adjusting yourself.

"Who?" Eren says a little quick. You hesisate.

"Coropal Levi, why?" you ask. Eren hands turn into fists and he hesisates as well.

"Oh, because I was just wondering. I am glad he ate with you," he says with a fake smile. Something is borthering him.

Why did he come if he wasn't going to apologize?

"So, why did you come?" you say tilting your head.

"I, I wanted to apologize, for yesterday," he says looking down. You smile and look at the clock.

"It is okay. It wasn't your fualt anyways," you say getting up. "It is almost time for lunch, we should be going." you say walking toward the door.

"Yeah," Eren says following you out of your room. It was quite going to the dinning hall. You sit at the end at the table next to Sasha. You do not dare look up, since Mikasa sits right across from you.

"What happened to you?" Sasha whispers into your ear. "You look like you fell out a window this morning," she adds.

"Mikasa killed me yesterday," you whisper back. Sasha gasps.

"She found out?" she whispers.

"It was her fault for saying she did it out loud," Mikasa says.

"It is rude to easedrop," you say finally looking at Mikasa.

"Then maybe you should not talk so loud," she says with no expression.

"What? That does not make sense. We were whispeing!" you say a little to loud.

"Guys, guys, the past is in the past. We should look toward the furture, where we will be able to eat whatever and whenever,"  Sasha says trying to calm you two down.

"Your right," you say taking a deep breath, letting all of your anger out.

Later on...

You went out to go train, even though you did not want to, but Sasha made you go. It is really hot out today and you are sweating a lot. You are hoping that no one can smell you, so you make sure that no one comes to close to you, other than Sasha. As you were going to your next training excursive. Sasha and you have a little race. You were ahead and you look back to see how far Sasha behind you as you do you bump into Levi.

Oh god, I am screwed.

Levi falls in the dirt. He slowly gets up and turns around slowly giving you the death stair. You are paralized in fear. You gain enough courage, only to speak.