20

Frank woke up to the sun beaming through the window. He was still tired and just wanted to sleep in and cuddle with the boy his arm was wrapped around. He lazily rubbed his eyes and looked over to a still sleeping Gerard in front of him. He kissed the back of his neck softly as he pulled him closer to his body. 

He suddenly heard light groaning coming from the taller boy. He watched him slowly opening his eyes. Watching them slowly flutter open as he smiled. "Morning" Frank quietly said as he kissed the crook of Gerard's neck. Gerard lightly giggled at Frank's lips tickling his neck. "Hey.." Gerard' morning voice said back as Frank looked at the senior. 

"Your morning voice is adorable" Frank said, resting his chin on Gerard's shoulder. "Shut up, okay. I'm still tired" Gerard smiled. "I know. Me too. And I don't want to go to school. I want to stay in here... with you... and just cuddle" Frank said in between kisses. "Even I want to do that but we have to go to school" Gerard chuckled. 

Gerard turned away as he felt a cough coming up. He brought his hand up to his hand and cleared his throat, looking back to find specks of blood. "Fucking hell.." Gerard said, grabbing Frank's hand with his clean one, removing it off of him. He quickly stood up and ran to the bathroom. Frank got up as well and followed. 

"You good?" Frank said, rubbing his back as Gerard leaned over the sink. "I'm fine" Gerard finally coughed up a blood cloth. He opened the tap and washed everything up including his mouth. When he was done, Frank grabbed him and wrapped his arms around the senior, bringing him into a big hug. Gerard smiled, placing his head in the crook of Frank's neck as he gripped his hips.

 "Look, its not a big deal, I promise" Gerard giggled as Frank just squeezed him tighter. "I know. I just wanted to hug you" Frank said, making Gerard smile. "I love you" Gerard mumbled between his skin. "I love you too" Frank replied, grabbing him tighter. 

"Gee, you alright?.." Mikey suddenly came in to see the two boys. "Oh... sorry, guys" Mikey was about to leave. "Mikey, it's okay" Gerard stopped him, letting go of Frank. "I'm alright" Gerard looked at both of them and smiled. "Okay, then. Gerard,.. pills. Don't forget" Mikey softly smiled back as he made his way back to his room. 

Gerard nodded. He grabbed Frank's hand and exited the bathroom, making Frank follow him. He went back to his room.

"We'll leave for school in about two hours so get ready. Then, we'll go downstairs for something to eat" Gerard grinned, walking over to his nightstand as he opened the first drawer, taking out a white bottle. Frank nodded as he walked over to his bag, getting out a new pair of a jeans, underwear and sweater. "Could I take a shower?" Frank asked as Gerard nodded. 

Frank grabbed all his stuff and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind it. Gerard, on the other hand, took his pills and placed the bottle back into the drawer. Suddenly, he heard Frank's phone buzz twice. He looked around and phone the phone laying on his desk. He saw what was on the screen, noticing that Ray sent him two messages. 

He didn't know whether he should open them up or whether he should be a nice guy and leave the phone alone. He bit his lip, thinking. That's when he grabbed his phone. "Fuck, pass code.. umm..." Gerard whispered to himself. Frank was a simple guy so he must have a simple password, right? He quickly punched in the numbers 1234 and surprisingly, it unlocked. 

He smiled to himself as he went on Ray's contact. 

Hey, did you and Gerard fuck last night?
Or did he like.. kill you lol 

Hi, Ray. It's Gerard. No we didn't fuck. Yes I did kill him. 

Shit, uh. I'll go. sorry 

Please do, cause' you'll be next 

Gerard smiled to himself placing the phone back down onto his desk. After a few minutes, Frank came into the room in only fresh underwear and his new clothes were in his hands. "That was fast" Gerard blush, seeing him half naked in front of him. "Yeah, I don't take long" Frank smiled. "Dress up I'll go take a shower now" Gerard smiled, grabbing the new clothes which he picked out from his closet prior. He pecked Frank's lips before he left. 

Frank 's phone buzzed again. 

He walked towards it and picked it up. He unlocked it and saw Ray's message. 

Frank? You there? 

Yeah, what's up?

Wait, what's the darkest secret I've told you about me?

Why are you asking?

Just tell me

That you almost fucked your dog when you were drunk one time. And your mum found you with your dick out next to it

Okay, it's you. Thank fucking god

I'm confused...

It's your crazy fucking boyfriend. He got into your phone and told me that he killed you. + he threatened me. Just scroll up, you'll see what I mean

Frank did just that and scrolled up through his messages, seeing what Ray was talking about. He wasn't mad at all. It was actually quite funny. He could just imagine Ray shitting himself when he found out he was texting Gerard.

Holy shit that was hilarious 😂

Shut up dude. I still don't understand how you can keep up with that scary piece of shit. 

Ray, he's not scary. To everyone else, sure, but to me, he's a fucking angel. He's so sweet and kind

Whatever man. have fun with Satan 

Thanks. I'll make sure he beats the shit out of you if you keep on calling him Satan cause he's not 

Alright, alright I'm sorry jeez 

:) 

He put his phone back down. Ray didn't understand and Frank knew that. But it pains him when someone talks about his boyfriend likes he's a demon. Even though he himself used to be that someone. 

He sighed, putting on his sweater and the first leg of his jeans before Gerard came in. "Hey, did you text Ray on my phone when I was taking a shower?" Frank bluntly said as Gerard turned red. "Are you mad?" Gerard innocently said as he smiled awkwardly. "Not one bit. Your conversation was actually really funny to read in my opinion" Frank chuckled as he zipped up his jeans. Once Frank and Gerard were done, they walked downstairs and got something to eat before they called for Mikey and left, with their bags in their hands.