Stuck in Someone Else's Shoes, Literally Part 2

PART 2

"So what are we going to do?" Holly asked Oliver, panic rising in her voice. "I mean I can't go home like this, my mom would have a heart attack if I came home and I shaved head, but a different body? She would flip out. When we tell our parents, they will probably send us to some crazy house and we'd have to shave our heads and eat cardboard for every meal. Oh, this is insane!" She rambled, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Okay girlie, don't you dare start to cry, I have a reputation to uphold," He said, as he used all his will to not to start to panic too.

"Oh, uphold, big word meat head," She scoffed while wiping the tears from her eyes.

He gave her an exasperated look, and she suddenly giggled which sounded ridiculous coming from Oliver's mouth. "What are you laughing at?"  

She smiled and said simply, "My face, that look you just gave me. Oh. My. God. My best friend Kayla was so right. I look deranged. Ha, I can't wait to tell her..."  

She replied trailing off her giggling fit coming to a halt.

Oliver slowly walked over to her and sat down beside her. It was weird to say the least. He was used to being taller than the girls he's sat beside but now he was the girl. "It's going to be okay, we just have to pretend to be each other until we figure out what happened to us," He told her, unsure if she was able to hear him.

"I guess we don't have to tell anyone," She told him. He looked at her surprised. "Don't look at me like that, we can pull it off."

"Oh, like you can act like me? I remember you in the play, you could barely remember your lines," He joked trying to lighten the mood. Holly shot him a look and got to her feet. She yanked down her gym shorts a little bit so her boxers were showing and began walking, with her shoulder slouched. "Stop sticking my butt out, and don't move my hips as much," he coached as he wondered how he was going to pull walking like a girl.

Holly nodded and tried again, finally a few minutes she had his walk down to a point. "Now you try," Holly ordered, "Don't stick my ass out too far and don't put my hands on my hips like a slut." He got up awkwardly and attempted to walk like she told him to. "No, Oliver, like this," She told him as she hopped up onto her feet and did a quick walk to the other bed and back. She looked up at him, realized he was mortified.

"Don't ever walk like that in my body, someone could have seen you," He scolded, horrified to have seen his body move like that. He prided himself on being a man's-mans and now Holly just about turned him queer in a matter of seconds. Putting the thoughts aside and hoping shed never walk like that again. Oliver tried to imitate how she showed him to walk. She nodded in approval then they sat down and began to talk about how to trick their friends. "So who's your closet friend?"

"I have a few good ones, but the only one who will really notice is Kayla," She explained but Oliver was baffled. Why wouldn't the rest of her friends notice?

Who was Kayla? "Kayla and are like sisters, she's my neighbour and we practically live at each other's houses. We have a routine."

"What's so hard about that? I can follow a routine," Oliver said mildly offended.

She rolled her eyes and continued, "At least once a week we hang out and since she doesn't go to this school, we gossip."

"What do you two gossip about, exactly?" He asked wondering if this was really as simple as it sounds.

"Well here's where it's tricky, we talk about everything so if she asks something too personal you don't know just shrug and change the topic," She coaxed.

He nodded, "That doesn't seem to difficult." I wonder if I can actually pull this off. Then he realized something. "Don't you have a boyfriend?" Holly slowly turned to him and gulped. Oh, hell we are totally screwed. Mike will defiantly know if something is weird with me, she thought slapping her forehead. "Well, do you?"

"Yes," he heard her mumble. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

He laughed and quickly replied, "Nah, never wanted one, got all the girls I need." She wasn't sure he was a chauvinist or just misled.

"Whatever we'll deal with our love lives later," She decided as she was beginning to get a headache. Holly began to continue but she was interrupted by a door slamming shut and the nurse's footsteps growing closer. Oliver quickly rushed back over to his bed.

------------

Hope you like it? COMMENT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

-------