Chapter 4

3rd Person

That same morning, the 2 never got off the couch. Both stayed in the same cuddly position from the night before. They never wanted to let go. However, Phil surprisingly, decides they should both go to a small cornered bar to celebrate.

Dan's POV

"Hold on, lemme get this straight, Philip Michael Lester actually wants to go to a mini bar?" I say laughing.

"Yeah! And what?" He teased.

"Alright. You can literally take me anywhere and I wouldn't care because you'd be there." I say putting both hands up as if to give up on the conversation.

"Go get ready!" He told me before he pulled me into a quick loving kiss wrapping both his arms around my waist. Wow, what a lad.

~9:34~

3rd Person

"Dan, c'mon, let's a-go!" Phil said in a Mario impression.

"Hold up!" Dan screamed running down their aisle of stairs. Minutes later, they settle down in a small well-known bar 2 blocks away. Walking in, Dan slowly grabs a hold of Phil's hand making them both a light shade of pink. The 2 walk in not giving a care in the world if anyone saw them at the moment. That's the thing, the wrong person saw them. A girl in her 20's from behind them recognized who they were and took a photo of the two holding hands. She knew this photo would ruin them so, why would they hold hands in public? It didn't matter now because she had something to keep them tied to her finger. This girl was mentally ill from an incident long ago causing her to think many horrible things. What could this girl possibly want?

Phil's POV

"Hey, I like drunk Dan. You're much fun." I smirked at him.

"What's that supposed to mean?! You don't like my boring ol' self?" He pouted.

"Dan, you're being silly." I laughed.

"Frum onetaten," he slurred smiling back.

"98." I smiled sipping from my Piña colada. We sat there laughing at ourselves, or in "other words," eNjOyiNg ourselves.

"Phil, this is what it feels like when you become one of the drunks and I swear you do not want to become one of them! I already feel sick!"

Slightly intoxicated Dan was so cute. Dan just then, outta the no where, busts into laughter making me laugh as well from his contagious laughter. We sat laughing uncontrollably for about 5 minutes rocking back and forth from our stool chairs until some girl came up to us.

"I need help!" She cried. I suddenly begin to feel something sick in my stomach turning as if all my organs began to shift from one side to another scaring me half to death as she shouted.

"Hey! What's wrong?! Are you alright?!" was the only thing I was able to say as I get pretty anxious around people even encountering me. "I need both you, and Dan!" She shouted looking back at Dan.

"Alright, what the hell do you want?" Dan said seeing that I was already uncomfortable with the situation. Everyone in the bar just stared, watching what would happen next.

"Come with me!" She shouted once more pulling out a knife waving it all around her. I have never been more scared in my entire life! Dan might've been drunk but you were definitely able to see the fear on his face. I then turn to Dan gesturing to follow her. We then walk outside as everyone from inside just watched. I'm not even sure they contacted the police seeing what had just happened in there.  She eventually led us to a dark, cold, alley filled with nothing but an old beat up fence and a garbage bin and oddly enough, a building on the other side.

"Listen up fags, I have something that can ruin both of your lives and if you refuse to help me, I will ruin both of your lives." The girl threatened.

"What the hell do you want with us?!" Dan shouted at her.

"Wait, hold on Dan, what do you mean ruin?" I asked terrified.

"I have a photo of both of you clearly holding hands and I'm sure you haven't told the internet about your little hook up sessions yet so why not?" She casually stated.

"Well, what do you want from us?" Dan asked staring at the knife she held onto.

"It's quite simple really. I no longer want to live my life. I'm asking nicely, please, end me. Take my life. Euthanise me. Do whatever you have to do." The girl requested.

"W-why the hell would you want to do that?" Dan asked softly.

"We obviously won't do it. Your life means something to someone. We can help, but not like this." I told her as I gently took the knife away from her hand.

"Well then, I assume you wish to have your little secret spread across the internet. Thanks for your help." She spoke sarcastically trying to walk away.

"No. Please let us help you! It's just like Phil said, we'll help you but just not they way you want. It's not like us to do something horrific like that. C'mon, what's your name?" Dan said quickly grabbing onto one of her sleeves. She turned to stare at me but then quickly ran off. We both decide to walk back inside the bar to get ourselves together after what just happened. We sat there wondering what we were to do next.

"Hey, let's get our minds off of it for now. Everything'll work out fine. We'll end our night. Maybe order a few more drinks like we intended earlier and just try to forget." Dan said with a soft smile.

~Later~

3rd Person

Once they arrived home, the 2, both equally a drunken mess, choose to film a night in the life of Dan and Phil. Clearly drunk, they forget anything that ever happened that night. That's what they wanted right? To forget all that went wrong that night.

"Immmmm gonna speak!" Dan says laughing.

"nO c'mon Dan, show uzzzz your Danussyyyy!" Phil exclaimed excitedly filming with his non-dominant hand. They both sat there right next to each other only to cuddle and spoon each other throughout the entire video on the couch. At one point, Dan whispers something to Phil making him giggle. Dan then smirks at him forgetting about the camera and starts to lean in. Phil without giving a care in the world pulls Dan in before he could get to him making Dan wide-eyed and quite shocked. Later, after filming the video with their drunken selves, Dan quickly falls asleep against Phil's shoulder. Having nothing to do now that Dan was fast asleep, Phil began to edit his new video. Editing, according to Phil at the time, was just rewatching the entire video twice. The video alone was about 2 hours long so having filmed around midnight you could only imagine him posting it around 4am. So, that's exactly what he did. Tired and drunk, he posted the video without hesitation as if it became an instinct of his.