Chapter 1

3rd POV

"Phil we have to make a new gaming video!" Dan says practically yelling toward Phil.

"I know Dan! I have an idea of what we should play next!" Phil chuckles as he walks past him from their living room.

"Oh really? What would that be huh?  Philly?" Dan teases as he keeps his well-known smirk. "We should play...um...uhhh...oh my gosh! Dan! You made me loose it!" Phil complains as Dan bursts into a laughter.

"Oh I know! Let's play slender man!" Dan suggests. You were definitely able to see the fear on Phil's face when Dan mentioned it. The last times they've played, had definitely resulted in some nightmares they weren't ready for.

"Uhhhh not too sure dan. Don't you remember the last time we played? THERE WERE SO MANY JUMPSCARES!" Phil begged Dan not to play.

"Oh come on Phil, it wasn't that bad! Just one more game! Come one it'll be fun!" Dan encourages.

"Oh, alright but it better not be that spongebob one...that one frightened me for weeks!" "Yes! Come one let's go!" They both walked into the gaming room. Dan came in first waiting behind the door to scare Phil. Phil walks in looking for dan whilst looking down at his brightly red-colored phone. Suddenly out of no where, Dan attempts his jumpscare only failing and making Phil giggle. Dan just glared back at him.

"Whatever. Let's set this baby up!" Dan says.

~

Having been plugged in, with all lights off waiting for the game to load has definitely made this a fairly strange night considering they were playing a horrific game in the middle of March. Dan controlling the mouse and Phil guiding him was how its been on their gaming channel for only so long. Only this time, Dan offered Phil to play just to make his point about the game not being as scary as he remembered it to be. Phil made his 1st attempt of the night which was going well for the record. Until, suddenly,  slender man attacks their computer screen after finding only 3 out of the 8 pages. Both Dan and Phil scream in fright. With Dan's Loud shriek, and Phil's horrified face, the video was sure to be good. In fact, Dan had almost fallen off his chair again! They finally do their end screen and finish their video. Once they put everything away, Phil stares longingly to Dan making him smile in confusion. After all, they had just filmed a horror video (in March!).

"Yes, may I help you with something Phil?" Dan laughs.

"Hm? What?" Phil manages to say before escaping this  trance he was put in.

"You were staring at me." Dan said.

"I was? Oh...sorry!" Phil genuinely replied.

"It's fine." Dan chuckled.

"Hey dan, have you ever questioned something you were too scared to even ask yourself?"

"Well that's very 'out of the no where,' Phil." Dan laughed again.

"You're right. Never mind." Phil said embarrassed.

"Well, Phil to answer your question, I have multiple times, actually. Why the question?" Dan threw himself on the couch carelessly.

"Nothing. No reason.  Just curious I guess." Phil said simply.

"Also, you were right about slenderman. Not scary." Phil said to make things more comfortable for them both.

"Right?" Dan replied as he positioned himself into a nice browsing position. They both quickly glanced and each other. Dan and Phil had both liked each other whether they knew it or not, there was something there. The way Dan stares at Phil. The way Phil shows his affection towards Dan. Obviously, they had something going on.