Chapter 2

Next day at school me and my friends were sitting at the lunch table discussing what movie we should watch this weekend. We sat near the doors of the cafeteria right in the beginning were no one wants to sit because it is so loud and people walking in and out all the time. But that table was the only free. 

"I want to see the new star wars movie" clint suggested making a excited face

"No I haven't seen any of the previous star wars films" steve complained 

"It's okay you can still watch it" clint gave a over exaggerated smile.

"dude no he won't understand anything" I said making clint face go blank. 

"seriously man he did not know that" Clint looked at me with disappointment and irritation I just chuckled. 

"we are watching a quiet place" steve said exited ignoring ur little staring viciously into each others eyes moment. 

"No, No, No" I said with an an complaining voice I looked down at the table already knowing I am defeated. 

"yes, yes, yes" clint said excited high fiving steve .

"I hate horror movies" I complained I hate them, I always get scared and end up missing half of the movie because I was covering my eyes with my hands. 

"two against one" steve teases me looking at me with puppy eyes. 

"fine" I sighed and rolled my eyes att steve and clints little victory dance. 

"excuse me, eh can I sit with you" I recognize sam's voice coming from behind me. Clint looked up over mine and steve's heads smiling. My body just froze for a second. 

"Of course" Clint looked at me and smiled evilly. Steve hitting the side of my stomach with his elbow discreetly when sam walked around and sits next to clint facing steve. 

"hey I am steve" Steve reached out his hand to sam giving him a smile.

"hi I am sam" sam shocked hands with steve giving him a smile than turning his head smiling at me giving me a little nod with his head and I gave him a small smile back. 

"sam do you like scary movies?" Clint asked taking a sip from his drink, OMG no he is going to ask if he wants to go to the movies with us, shit. I kicked clint in the leg hoping he would get the point and not invite him. He just ignored me turning his head to sam, waiting for his response. 

"yes, they are my favorite kind of movies" he chuckled a little he seemed a little confused by the questions, Oh shit 

"well you are new here so we could get to know each other and we were going to see a movie on saturday do you want to come?" clint asked him confidently looking at him. 

"Okey, yea that would be great" he smiled at us all and took some food in his mouth he looked generally happy I love when he looked happy. Fuck me why did I tell them about my crush again?

"Okey fun, give me your number so I can text you the datiles" steve said taking out his phone, and so did sam giving steve his number.