Apologies and Thanks

Err. Hello everyone. It's me.

FallenAn9el391. Yeah.

Deeply sorry for this being seen as an update. When really, it's not.

This was posted at the end of my final one-shot. And I decided to post it as the first part for the book. Considering that people that are starting to read this and adding to their reading lists; don't know of this.

Eheh. Well I have something to tell you.

I know. I'm sorry. It's just, I kind of forgot what it's like to have a crush. And well, I think I'm considering on getting a long break from this until I can at least get back the feeling for writing these one-shots.

Please don't be mad. But I'm sure I'll come back here.

This book will be marked as completed. And will no longer have an update. But this will be under heavy editing. As when I started writing this book, I was a terrible writer.

I really apprieciate all the criticism and feedback. Saying there was alot of spelling and grammer mistakes.

Even if there was some hard comments. But I still managed to see it out.

And thank you all who happen to enjoy the book. And have been there the whole time.

And to those who are reading this, I sure hope you enjoy. Because I know this was quite fun and amazing to write.

Again, whenever I feel like 'this' again, I will come straight back and write.

I can't make promises, but I sure hope to get back to writing this.

Again. I'm sorry. Really sorry if you enjoyed this book.

This isn't a joke. Sorry if you think it is a prank/joke. But it is not.

✏ Means it is under editing.
📒 Doesn't need editing.
💖 It is complete.

~FallenAn9el391~

2018 Update: It has occurred to me that my writing from years ago, was terrible, and this book has so many grammar and spelling errors in it. So, it is now being heavily updated, or written as you read. Don't mind many of the errors.

Have a good day/evening/night/morning/wherever you are. ♡

2020 Update: It has come to my attention that one of my chapters, Teacher!Crush x Student!Reader has been a horrible written chapter. I may not continue writing this book anymore.

Yes, this book was written when I was fifteen. I swear this book is a monstrosity. But thank you for taking the time to read it. Despite the horrible editing and no updates.

~Farewell