💖 Torn

Warning: May contain explicit content and other mature parts. Please do not read if sensitive to suicidal thoughts, depression, or anything extreme.

{{PS: These oneshots may be detailed at most points, and I plead/ask; do not report. Thank you.}}

××××

It's been two years now.

Two years since (y/n) has remembered that day. The day she found her best friend.

××××

"(Y/n)?"

The (h/c) haired girl mumbled in response, as she sat against her bedframe, staring down at a framed picture.

"Dinner is ready. Come down and eat." Her mother said, before earning a low 'ok' in response.

She remained in her room, waiting until everyone else was in their own room; sleeping, doing their homework, or other activities before bedtime.

~

Two hours had passed, and (y/n) had finally managed to get out of bed and stood by the door.

'Maybe I should just stay here; my bedroom. It's alot safer than going out into the world again.'

Her thoughts starting to cloud her mind again, but this time she shook all thoughts away and placed her hand on the handle.

She turned it, and slowly opened her door.

The hallway was dark and silent. No one in sight. No other door open; other than the bathroom.

She sighed deeply, before walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

'Jeez. I'm slowly becoming a lifeless being.'

She looked in the mirror.

Her eyes were dull, with dark bags under them; red and puffy from crying. Skin pale, as if she hadn't been alive. Hair, messy, and sticking out.

"Two years. Two freakin' years since you've been gone. Two years since I've seen you there; lifeless."

Tears slowly began to form at her (e/c) dull eyes. She faced the sink, as her hair covered her face.

'Why did you do it? What happened?' She thought, before getting a wash cloth and wiping her face, hair still covering her eyes.

~

The sound of late night drivers passing through the neighborhood. It was all she could hear, at least.

Only she was awake in the household. Everyone else had fallen asleep already. And being the night owl, she decided going out for the night, and hoping to be alone.

~

"These habits are becoming my life." (Y/n) whispered as she began to walk towards the forest. Glancing every so often to make sure no one was following her.

Though she comes prepared; as she has her own self-defense weapon. For times when there was crazy {{drunk}} people lurking around.

It seemed as if no one was following her, but she rather be on guard still.

All went well, once she reached her destination. Well, until the loud snap of a twig alarmed her.

"Who the hell is there? Show yourself. I'm not in the mood to deal with crazies tonight." She spoke out to whoever it was.

The person came into view, as the bright, moonlight illuminated their face.

"Franz?" {{It was recommended to me, just go with it; all the other readers. Please? Don't comment saying just put (crush name)/(second crush name).}}

He smiled nervously before waving.

"Oh hey."

(Y/n) wasn't phased as she was starting to think about why he was here. Or if he was following her.

"What're you doing here? I thought you had something special tomorrow? Aren't you supposed to be in bed by now?"

Franz stood there silently as he began to rub his sleeve covered arm.

"I was looking out my window; deeply staring off into the forest, and when I came back to reality, I saw that you left your house. I couldn't go to bed, knowing what happened to you two years ago. I was afraid you might try something." He replied, trembling a bit, afraid (y/n) might snap at him or something else.

"Well.." Her head was lowered before snapping back to Franz.

"Wait a minute. How do you know what happened?" She started to tremble as a flashback had started, making her sniffle a little.

"Your mom told my mom why you've been so depressed and she wanted me to keep you from doing anything to yourself. Plus, we've been friends for quite some time now. Right?"

(Y/n) nodded softly, before turning away from Franz and continued walking into the forest.

"I just need to be alone right now. Alright? I don't want to deal with anybody." She spoke, eyes being shadowed over by her bangs, making her eyes go unseen.

Franz nodded understanding.

"I'll see you at the park tomorrow."

With that said he turned back around; a hint of sadness in his eyes as he walked back home.

"He'll never understand. No one will." She whispered, stopping in her tracks, crying softly.

Her body trembled with her cries, as she let the tears and emotions out.

~

It had been so long since she last hung out with both Franz and Andy {{for some reason I keep thinking of UnderTale}}.

"Hey (y/n)? Are you alright?" Andy asked, obviously worried about what (y/n) is thinking about.

"Yeah. I'm fine." She replied.

Though, she just wanted to get through the day so she'll be able to release everything during the night.

Everything around here, was slowly becoming a blur. Even the two boys.

No matter how much she tried to push it off, the blur would always return and block out other people she'd see.

~

Finally, she was home. Both her parents sleeping.

No one could interrupt her activity tonight. For she had something planned.

She smiled softly, looking down at the picture in her hand.

"How is it going (bf/n)? I bet you're finally able to be free. Free from everything that has been happening to you. I'm reconsidering my plans."

The soft smile, slowly disappearing; tears dropping onto the picture.

"Why though? Why would you leave to quickly? You had so much to do. So much things you could've done. We still had that dream of traveling to places we loved."

She closed her eyes, thinking about what she witnessed; over and over.

(E/c) eyes widening in fear, before her hands clenched onto the picture, dropping it to the ground and soon gripping her hair.

"No. No. No. No. No. I can't think about that now."

Her quiet cries and whispers, were one of the many sounds no one could hear.

"I refuse to."

Was all she could say before everything went black.

No more sudden noises. No more crying. No more memories. No more flashbacks.

××××

Sorry this request took a bit longer than expected. I tried to get it done.

Well, my lazy bum started sleeping alot, and been staying awake. And now I am officially becoming a certain fictional character. Can you guess who?

Anywho, hope you enjoyed. Now I'm off to get more ideas. Bye!~

~FallenAn9el391~