Taking The Blow

You ran as fast as your feet could carry you 

"I have to tell him!"

"I can't let those people die! I must stop Gwi and them!" you thought to yourself.

but when you got there there it all happened so fast.. "FIRE!!!!!" and all you thought about doing you did, you threw yourself in front of Gwi, he snatched you by the hand pulling you out of the way from the arrows but one caught your arm sending pain up and down the arm "Y/N!" Gwi called out, he placed you down against the red tables letting you rest as the fight raged on Kim Sung Yeol came in, you watched as the two fought but then Gwi was winning 

"GWI THAT IS ENOUGH" you yelled but he didn't seem to hear you.

You stood in front of Kim Sung Yeol "That is enough Gwi

You stood in front of Kim Sung Yeol "That is enough Gwi.." you whispered, breathing heavily from the arrow within your arm , he tried to push you aside accidentally pushing the side which the arrow which made a small cry of pain come from you and he froze "Y/N..." he whispered as if coming out of a trance.. "I wanted.. to warn you.. about... the plan... they said it.. so suddenly...." you whispered collapsing into his arms as your eyes closed.

Hye Ryeongs P.O.V :

I feared dearly for my friend Y/N.. she got shot by an arrow... defending him.. what if she lost an arm from that? that monster.. might have taken her life.. or even worse.. made her like him...when the guards stopped us I took the time to take a peek back inside and I saw her stop Gwi.. he genuinely seemed to care strangely.. but then I remembered that he is a blood sucking monster and he is probably deceiving her, as he walked to the underground palace with her I feared even more for her.. Y/N.. please be safe..