Love?

You walked the night pathways "What am i gonna do..?" you thought to yourself , your mind fought itself.. "He hasn't hurt me.." - "He will eventually hurt me.." "what to do.." you pondered until suddenly someone hit you over the back of the head knocking you out.

Gwi's P.O.V

I walked back and forth "WHERE IS SHE"

"We are unsure of where she is.. she left the palace a short while ago" the servant panicked "Who's missing?" Hye Ryeong questioned "Y/N" Gwi replied "I need to find her!" Hye Ryeong spoke walking for the exit "No." Gwi spoke stopping her "she's my friend! I can't leave her where we don't know if she's dead or not" Hye Ryeong spoke as the emotionless expression dropped "she's my property, I will find the culprit who took her and murder them." Gwi growled storming out, he followed your scent to find an abandoned shack.

Your P.O.V

You opened your eyes groggily to find yourself tied up "w-who are you?!" you yelped "This will surely anger Gwi, his precious pawn taken off the board" the person spoke caressing your cheek sending shivers down your spine, you could practically feel the danger floating off this person "Maybe if we turn you he will feel the pain I felt, as he has to end someone precious to him" the voice spoke and they began leaning in towards you making you lean backwards to avoid them 

"Gwi.. please save me.."

SMASH

The door flew off its hinges smashing into the owner of the voice "GWI!!" you sobbed running into his arms as the fear enveloped you... and all you could do was sob due to the ropes tying you "I was so scared!!" you cried into his chest "Shh.. you are safe now.." he whispered wrapping an arm around you "I'll make this quick so we can get you home.." he whispered with anger rising in his voice as he put you behind him cutting the ropes in the process "You have some nerve taking my property" he growled as his vampire side became evident "what? the fear of your little pawn becoming like us terrify you? or could it be? you love her? that's a surprise.. the Guardian Gwi! falling for a human? it makes sense though huh? why would you keep a human? she doesn't even do anything! it makes sense! Hye Ryeong has to do your deeds yet she doesn't WHAT'S SO SPECIAL ABOUT HER HUH?!" they laughed "YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THIS CHILD" Gwi growled in anger dashing at the person, the two fought with such intensity and such violence that the wall that the person was thrown at shattered "YOU DARE TOUCH MY PROPERTY THEN YOU GO MAKE SUCH ASSUMPTIONS?!" he growled grabbing out a knife which seemed to be strangely.. special.. he stabbed it into the man's chest , Gwi turned towards you and was in front of you in a second "Let's go home" he spoke picking you up into his arms , you were so shaken that you cuddled into his chest.. still slightly shaking.. you were terrified, as you two got to the underground palace he placed you on your feet "Don't ever leave the palace again at night." he growled "I.."- "YOU WHAT?! YOU ALMOST BECAME WHAT I AM, BUT UNLIKE ME! YOU WOULD'VE HAD NOBODY TO RESTRAIN YOU! YOU'D BE ENVELOPED BY BLOOD LUST! YOU'D KILL ANYONE YOU SENSED HAD BLOOD, I WAS SO WORRIED" he shouted punching the wall making a dent, you were getting more scared by the second.. this was the first time he had acted so violent , he stood in front of you and stared at you.. the anger in his eyes vanished and he leaned close to your face "Have you any idea how close to death you were?" he spoke "Yes.." you mumbled , he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before leaning in towards your ear, you could smell his scent and his hair lightly touched the side of your face, he was invading your personal space.. the close proximity made your heart race ... , you gripped your hanbok tightly "you may go." he spoke pulling away, he turned his back towards you , you walked away quickly as your heart raced.

" he spoke pulling away, he turned his back towards you , you walked away quickly as your heart raced

"I was so close.. I merely controlled myself in the nick of time."

He thought to himself as his eyes turned the shade of crimson and his teeth became like canines.

>>>Tell Gwi About The Plan?<<<

>>>Don't tell him<<<