To: Brent Paraiso
Omw there.

After he sent his message, he started the engine and drove to Greenhills. Since it was already 4 in the afternoon, Ricci got stucked in traffic. It's dismissal of La Salle, Xavier and ICA.

Ricci glanced at his phone on the dashboard. He remembered that Brent did not reply to him when he told him to bring Nut with him.

Sinama kaya ni Brent si Nut? He asked himself.

He only met her once but he really couldn't forget her, there's something about her that makes him want to know her more. He has been bugging Brent to tag along Nut whenever they go out but Brent never brought Nut with him.

Ricci was already in the parking when he received a message from Brent.

From: Brent Paraiso
San ka na? Promenade tayo ah! Someone's waiting for you. Make it fast!

To: Brent Paraiso
Parking. Papunta na.

Ricci hurriedly went to Promenade, he was half walking and half running. He was highkey hoping to see Nutmeg with Brent.

He easily found Brent waiting at the entrance of the mall and much to his disappointment, it was Bryce who was with Brent.

"Where is she?" he asked Brent while looking around.

Brent's brows furrowed, "Ano sinasabi mo? I'm with Bryce lang."

"Who's waiting for me then?" he asked again, still expecting.

"Bryce." Brent answered as a matter of factly, "Are you expecting someone?"

"Hoy! Bakit parang ayaw mo ako makita?" Bryce commented then he acted as if he was hurt, "Sino ba kasi gusto mo makita?"

"Nevermind." he said, "Where are we guys going?"

"Wildflour tayo." Bryce answered then he placed his arm on Ricci's shoulder, "How are you, 'Cci?"

"Edi sana doon natin hinintay si Cci!" Brent complained, "Maglalakad nanaman tayo ng malayo."

"Shut up, Brent!" Bryce told his younger brother, "Stop acting like you're not used to walking."

The three boys walked side by side to Wildflour. The moment that they got seated, Bryce bombarded Ricci with questions.

"So, ano nga? Kumusta ka?" Bryce asked him. He's really interested with Ricci's personal life. He haven't seen him for weeks.

"I'm doing good, bro." he casually answered, "Feeling a lot better now."

Bryce nodded but still not convinced with his reply, "How about your heart, bro?" he curiously asked, "I heard you and Mich talked na ah."

"Ang chismoso mo talaga, Bryce!" Ricci retorted, "Saan mo naman nakuha 'yan?"

Bryce looked at his brother with a grin, "Kanino pa ba, 'Cci?"

"Yeah, kanino pa nga ba?" Ricci agreed with Bryce's statement, "Daldal mo talaga, Brent!"

"So, how did it go?" Brent asked then he wiggled his brows, "Muling ibalik na ba?"