"Yeah," he replied, "Something came up though. I need your help, Brent."

"What is it?" Brent asked.

"Mich sent me a message. She wants us to talk. She's actually waiting right now in Starbucks sa Filoil." Ricci started, "I don't know what to do. Pupuntahan ko ba or not?" he added.

"Syempre puntahan mo!" Brent quickly replied, "For closure. Para maka move forward ka na." Brent added, "I think ayun nalang 'yung kulang para maka move on ka na eh."

"How about you?" Ricci worriedly asked, "Nagplano na tayo eh."

"It won't take long naman siguro," Brent answered, "Besides, few minutes away lang 'yung Filoil sa Greenhills. Willing to wait ako babe."

Ricci chuckled upon hearing Brent's endearment, "Baliw ka talaga! Sige na, i-meet ko muna si Mich tapos kita na tayo. Thanks alot, bish!"

"No biggie, 'Cci. Ingat!" then he ended the call.

Ricci did not bother to reply to Michelle's message, instead, he drove to Santolan Town to meet her in Starbucks. Ricci wasn't ready for this but he also told himself that he will never be ready until he's there— face to face with Michelle.

"Hi!" He greeted Michelle then he sat on the vacant chair in front of her.

"Thank you for coming, 'Cci." she said with a warm smile, "What do you want? I'll order for you."

"No, thanks." Ricci politely turned down her offer, "I won't stay long naman. I need to go somewhere pa."

Michelle nodded, "Okay. I guess I should start explaining na."

"I'll listen." He simply answered. He was looking straight in her eyes.

"First, I want to say sorry for hurting you." she said in a low voice, she was really ashamed of what she did to him, "I didn't mean to lead you on and leave you hanging, 'Cci. I'm almost there eh, I'm learning to love you but he came back." she stopped for a second, she was intently looking at him, "He came back and I realized that it's still him. That no matter how much I tried to forget him, it will always be him in the end. I'm sorry, Ricci. Believe me, I tried."

Ricci genuinely smiled at her, "I'm happy for you, Mich." he said, "You don't have to say sorry, you just followed what your heart wants." he added, "Ganun naman talaga eh. We can't always get what we want. But in the end we'll realize why we aren't meant to be, why we didn't work out. Baka hindi lang talaga ikaw 'yung para sa'kin."

Michelle smiled back at him, "To be honest, I wasn't expecting for this. Akala ko galit na Ricci 'yung makakausap ko ngayon. Thank you for understanding me, 'Cci."

"Thank you also, Mich." he said, "For giving me a lesson." he added.

"I wish you all the best, 'Cci. Good luck in your new team!"

"Thanks." then he stood up from his seat, "I got to go now. Bye, Mich."

As soon as Ricci got inside his car, he heaved out a long and deep sigh. He couldn't believe that he just talked to Michelle. He was dead worried earlier that he might breakdown in front of her but when he saw her, he didn't feel anything. No hatred, sadness and even the feelings that he thought he has for Mich, he didn't feel it. What he felt when she was in front of him was pure happiness. He's really happy for Michelle. He's truly proud her because she chose her happiness and not what everyone was telling her to do so.