"Move!" I yell to a group of freshmen talking in the middle of the halfway.

They disperse and I get to my locker at the end of the hall. Annoying humans.

"What are you wearing?!?" I turn around and see Santi in the almost empty hallway.

"Clothes..." I say pulling the edge of my skirt down and suddenly feeling self-conscience.

"Where's the rest of your skirt, Kat?" He says softly and impatiently, somehow managing to make feel like a child being scolded.

He moves closer, backing me against my locker, reaching out he puts a hand on my hip, "Umm.... It's...umm."

Great Kat, just continue stuttering.

"I should bend you over my lap and teach you not to show off what's mine, huh princesa?"

He leans down to my ear and whispers smiling.

My entire body goes aflame, starting from where his grip is.

"Um, yours?"

I have to remind myself to breathe and swallow. I bite my lip, nervous but anticipating his next move.

"Mine, mi gatita(my kitten), you playing a dangerous game." He says pulling my bottom lip from teeth, and running his thumb over it.

I see the heat in his light brown eyes and God only knows what came over me.

An evil bold part of me decides to stick my tounge out to lick the tip of his thumb.

I reach up to grip his hand and keep it within my reach before nibbling on edge of his thumb. His grip on me tightens, "Merda!(shit) Kat..." He says almost as if in pain.

   *Bing* The sound of my phone, brings us back to reality.

I drop Santi's hand, I turn towards my locker and out of his grip. My face burns with embarrassment. That was supposed to tease him not me.

Suddenly I feel warmth come over me, "Keep this on, Kat. I don't want others to look at what's mine."

I hesitantly put my arms through the jean jacket, resting on my shoulders and suddenly I feel like a kid wearing their mom's clothes.

I look up at Santi, "Thanks," I whisper.

He leans in and for a second I think he'll kiss me, but then he turns and walks away.

I watch him head down the hall before I remember I have a class to get to.

Fudge! I'm 15 minutes late to class! I think looking at my phone.

****
-Santi POV

Damn, Santi, breathe.

I need to control myself, I take a deep breathe and sigh.

But damn, mami looked fine!

She was fucking glowing and shit, showing off her smooth dark skin that glistened even inside.

She looked gorgeous. I wanted to strangle every guy who looked her way or breathed in her direction.

I walk into Calc and take a seat, "Your late, Gonzalez."

The teacher says in my direction, "Sorry, teach." I respond with a smile, he just glares at me and turns away.

Math has always been my thing, i love it and Mr. Gotstrek knew it.

I never missed his class, Gotstrek teaches all the honors sophomore, junior, and senior classes so I've been with him for a while.

After class I get up and make my way to the door. "Gonzalez!" His voice makes me stop and turn.

"Mr. G."

"Where are you applying for school?"
I look at the window and don't reply, he's one of the few people who knew about my dad's death and how it affected me.

He was someone I looked up to, having been an engineer before retiring and becoming a teacher.

In fact I wanted to go to engineering school before Papá passed and I'd told him about it.

"Look son, you don't have to go far. There are colleges nearby. Just think about it, your smart."

He heads to his desk and I turn and walk out of the classroom.

*****

-Santi POV

"Nice jacket." Ayo comments.

I had managed to avoid her and Julie's questioning all day until last period, which today was study hall.

"Thank you, it has a nice vintage look right?" I smile innocently.

"Yeah kinda smells like clone tho," Ayo pushes.

"Probably someone I bumped into in the hall or something."

"Girl spill, I know your closet like the back of my hand."

Julie jumps in.

"It's Santi's..." I say softly. "I want my 5 dollars," Julie turns to Ayo holding her hand out.

Ayo looks at me, "Darn it! Kat, I bet on Johnny!"

"Johnny doesn't have a thing for me."

"Ok, back to Santi. What's going on with you two?" Julie presses.

"I don't know, I was cold and he gave me his jacket."

"I call BS," Ayo yells laughing.

"Language ladies!" The study hall teacher yells.

We laugh, "To be honest, I don't know either."

      The bell rings and I leave last period. Five minutes later, Santi comes up behind me as I close my locker.

"C'mon," he says grabbing my hand.

"Where are you taking me?" I say getting dragged along.

"We need to go pick up, Tinny." He says.

****

-Santi POV

"Marrtttiiinn!" I yell with my best Fluffy impression and the little mans runs to me and hugs me.

"Hijo, te exraño!(I missed you)" I stand and ruffle his loose curly hair.

  "Kat I'm not a kid anymore! ¿Qué estás haciendo with this trash? ( What are you doing...?)"

Years of learning Spanish and living in my city meant I understood the gist of what Tinny said and Santi's response.

"¡Cuidado, niño! (Watch it, kid!)" Santi responds glaring like a child.

I laugh at their interaction. They are so freaking cute!

Within a few minutes were at Santi's house, I pause outside as Tinny runs in.

"Santi..."

"Vamanos, my mom just left to go to work so did Steph. C'mon."

He says pulling me with him. "I'll drop you off on my way to work."

°°°°°

I did not like idea of her walking home by herself, I already almost killed two kids in her class who were checking her out.

I wanted to make it clear she was off limits.

Tinny missed her and so had I, I figured I could surprise him and bring her along.

Little did I know, niñito was trying to steal my girl.

I almost felt jealous that he made her laugh and got to hug her.

Please like, comment, love.
Lol ok bye 👋😘