#8 they find out your bionic

Adam: I ran to the mission site where a train was going 300 miles an hour and couldn't stop. I ran (super speed) I front of the train. Got a ahead of it there was a baby sitting on the tracks. I used a force field to protect her. The train stopped. I looked up to see Adam. "Y/n how did you do that?" Adam asked. Bree and Chase showed up. "Y/n your bionic." Chase said. "Yeah I am. I'm sorry I was being mean to you my dad taught me to always to learn if some one was evil or not." I said. A woman came and grabbed her baby. "Why didn't you tell us?" Bree asked. "What was I supposed do? Hey guys I'm bionic! No" I said. "What your bionic?" Adam asked we all looked at him. "When to tell Mr. Davenport." Chase said I nodded. We walked to their house. "HOW COULD YOU GUYS BRING HER INTO THE LAB?!?!" Mr.Davenport yelled. "Mr. Davenport I'm bionic." I said. "Excuse me?" He asked. "I'm bionic I have all of Adam Bree and Chases bionics." I said. He looked shocked. "Who do you live with?" He asked. "George y/l/n." I said. He got into his computer and looked up something. "George stole a chip from davenport industries and inserted it Ito his daughter. Y/n your dad is a very dangerous man. Your staying here." Mr. Davenport said. "What?" I asked. "Y/n your dad is a terrorist." He said. I was completely shocked. Bree pulled me into a hug. "Im sorry y/n " Chase said. Tasha walked in. "What's going on?" Tasha asked they told her everything. "Well your welcome to stay here as long as you like." Tasha said. "Thank you" I said. Everyone went to bed except for Adam. "I'm sorry about today." I said. "It's alright- " he said but I interrupted him by gently kissing his lips. I pulled away. He smiled. "What to see the house I made of hotdogs?" He smiled. "Yeah Adam." I laughed.

Chase: I had no where to go after I told Douglas I wouldn't help him hurt the davenports. So I went to chase. I knocked on the door. Leo opened it. "Hello sweet cheeks." Leo flirted. I made a disgusted face."is Chase here?" I asked. "Yeah." He sighed letting me in. Chase and Adam was on the couch playing video games. "Hey Chase." I said. "Hey y/n" Chase said eyes still glued to the tv. "Y/n!" Chase said again cutting off the tv. I told him and Mr. Davenport everything that happened today. They let me stay with them until they figured it out. "I can't believe you bionic." Chase said. "Yep." I said. "at least I'm not the only smart one now." Chase said everyone in the room looked at him. "Just kidding". He laughed nervously. "Do you think that we could ever get back together." Chase asked grabbing my hand. I kissed his lips softly. Everyone awed except Adam. "How did he get a girlfriend before me?" He asked. We laughed. "No really." Adam said