#5 the dance and he wants to make it offical

Adam: I put on my dress (Caroline's dress from vampire diaries mikaelson ball) this dance is gone like a prom. Bree is wearing a green dress (Rebekah's dress from vampire diaries mikaelson ball) I walk up to the school alone. I walk into the dance to see Trent dancing with another girl and when he saw me he shrugged. "Well this is a bust" I said to no one Im particular. I was standing by the punch ball when Chase Adam Leo Bree and her date came in. Adam looked to handsome he was wearing a black and white suit with a bow tie and his hair was gelled. I zoned in our Bree and Adams conversation. "I love y/n to death but your gonna make her so jealous. " she laughed "is she here?" Adam asked. "Um I don't know" Chase said I turned and started walking towards them. "Bree you look beautiful" I said "so do you" she smiled. I looked at Adam he was staring at me. "You look great Adam." I smiled. "You look better than toast" he said "well I try" I giggle. "What about us?" Leo asked. "Chase you look good and Leo your getting there" I said rubbing his head. He rolled his eyes. "Um so Adam I'm sorry about earlier" I said "what happened earlier?" He asked chase elbowed him in the stomach. "Oh that I guess if I wanted to go with you I should have asked and I'm sorry I got angry when you said yes to Trent" he said "well on other terms would you like to dance?" I asked. "What about Trent?" He asked. I shrugged "I found a better dance partner" I said and he smiled . I grabbed his hand and we walked out into the dance floor. He put his hands on my waist and I put my hands around his neck. After a couple of songs we leaned in and kissed. "Way better than toast" he said "way better " I agreed. "Y/n can I ask you something" he asked "of course" I said laying my head on his chest he is like 6'4 and I'm 5'9 and my head perfectly hovers above his heart. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I looked up at him and smiled. "Of course I would love to be your girlfriend Adam" I said.

Chase: I walked in in my brown ball gown (Elena's dress in mikaelson ball vampire diaries) I saw chase dancing with Danielle. I got so jealous. When his eyes met mine he stopped dancing and stared at me. His mouth was open. Danielle slapped him and walked away. "Ouch" I said walking towards him. "Y/n you look stunning" he said with a smile. "Thank you" I blushed then realized he was just dancing with Danielle. "But you used that same line With Danielle. " I said crossing my arms over my chest. "She dragged me out her I didn't even know her name until give seconds ago" he said with smile. "But it's nice to know you were jealous." He continued. "I was not jealous!" I giggled. "Whatever keeps the tears away. Would you like to dance?" He asked. "I would love to dance" I said smiling after a few dances he asked me a question I never thought he would ask. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked "I would love that" I said kissing his lips.